where abouts does everyone live ?

NinjAClowN

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Adam
Drive
Vr-4 96 galant
weekdays suit me cause i play baseball sundays and help out down the club on sat and i like a bit of drink. depends if i can get some1 to drive my car for me....

G

Unregistered
so at this stage, the event is as follow:

When: Friday 30th January 2009
Where: The Hyperdome at Loganholme, the carpark across the road from the Servo.
Time: 7pm (grab dinner first? or are we going to make it a dinner meet then cruise?)
What: You and your ride, maybe a clue as well? =P
Who: QLD OZVR4 MEMBERS!

NB: Let's try and make as little changes as possible to save confusion. In saying this though, if there are too many 'unhappys' with the arrangements this can be looked at.

Cheers!

G

Unregistered
so at this stage, the event is as follow:

When: Friday 30th January 2009
Where: The Hyperdome at Loganholme, the carpark across the road from the Servo.
Time: 7pm (grab dinner first? or are we going to make it a dinner meet then cruise?)
What: You and your ride, maybe a clue as well? =P
Who: QLD OZVR4 MEMBERS!

NB: Let's try and make as little changes as possible to save confusion. In saying this though, if there are too many 'unhappys' with the arrangements this can be looked at.

Cheers!

good work !!!!

sounds good !!

G

Unregistered
what are the opinions on dinner? we can hit up sizzler there or something? they can accomodate a large group, all you can eat, adverage price? foods not the best but y'know. there's a whole piazza there at the hyperdome???

NinjAClowN

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Adam
Drive
Vr-4 96 galant
i have controll issues. hence my body shape and the pack of smokes a day thats my excuse for flogging my car every time i drive it too

G

Unregistered
LOL.
all good.
well if we all end up doing dinner i guess you can meet up with us later???
but if dinner is canned, no worries!

NinjAClowN

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Adam
Drive
Vr-4 96 galant
Or i could just drive around the carpark picking up drunk pregnant bogan chicks.....wat else is there to do in logan?

G

Unregistered
Or i could just drive around the carpark picking up drunk pregnant bogan chicks.....wat else is there to do in logan?

lmao haha well it is a "family car" thats what i keep telling the police anyway

NinjAClowN

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Adam
Drive
Vr-4 96 galant
hahah yeah. the jap's had a go at making a small luxury car and the galant is what they came up with

G

Unregistered
hahah yeah. the jap's had a go at making a small luxury car and the galant is what they came up with

lol hey quick question how did u get that pic up of you car beside your name in the forums myne doesnt work ? or i dont know how to do it ?? thanks i looked for info and couldnt find any ?

G

Unregistered
well mister, the actual shopping centre and the piazza are quite lovely.
watch your opinions, you might offend someone.

=]

G

Unregistered
yes, it's logan but it's actually the nice part of logan.

and i said PIAZZA, not pizza.
lol.
there's like la porchetta, sizzler, hoggy's, gilly's, some mexican place, chinese, the coffee club and cinemas. also a toscani's too.

Top Bottom