where abouts does everyone live ?

G

Unregistered
no worries.
we'll be in the piazza having tea.
where are we going guys so christian can meet us??

i dont know south side sorry shambam lol

dont know numbers sorry whos coming tonight ??

G

Unregistered
at least ill get to see another legnum driver up close lol !!!!!

G

Unregistered
so its the hyper dome mandrew st shailer park

G

Unregistered
okay guys.
slight change of plans to accommodate for our latecomer at 7.30pm =P.

still meet that the hyperdome in the carpark on the ground level opposite the service station but we won't have dinner there, we'll cruise over to cleveland and have dinners at the Sands. it's really nice there. from there, we can make the plans as to where to cruise.

cool?

G

Unregistered
okay guys.
slight change of plans to accommodate for our latecomer at 7.30pm =P.

still meet that the hyperdome in the carpark on the ground level opposite the service station but we won't have dinner there, we'll cruise over to cleveland and have dinners at the Sands. it's really nice there. from there, we can make the plans as to where to cruise.

cool?

kewl

G

Unregistered
sweet.

so basically everyone meet at the hyderdome at 7.30!!

G

Unregistered
How did it go? With the night I had, I wish I'd joined you all for some spirited driving...

G

Unregistered
went okay.
only 4 of us.
but it was still nice to meet some new people.

=]

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
nice to meet you guys.. unfortunately i had to bail out..

we should organize another meet.. a proper QLD one..

G

Unregistered
nice to meet you guys.. unfortunately i had to bail out..

we should organize another meet.. a proper QLD one..

definitely agree.
anyone got any ideas on how we can actually arrange a decent meet with a few more people coming.
don't get me wrong, small ones are still good to meet people and stuff but i mean a large meet that's a real head turner.

=]

any ideas??

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Yeah guys I am sorry I could not be there....just had a baby so a pretty good excuse...but I will try for the next one...if for a little while

Donkay

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Don
Drive
Mitsubishi RVR
Well, I'll be keen, and seeing that 'everyone' literally lives 'everywhere' it's tricky isn't it

Should go eat at Ribbetts all you can eat at Annerley!

Though...for a proper QLD session, should have a barby sesh somewhere that it's really disadvantage and random for everyone like at Nudge Beach or to Some Mountain in which what our cars should be driven for

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
definitely agree.
anyone got any ideas on how we can actually arrange a decent meet with a few more people coming.
don't get me wrong, small ones are still good to meet people and stuff but i mean a large meet that's a real head turner.

=]

any ideas??

Get me to organise it, lots of people come to my meets...

just kidding!!...

Seriously, it's best to start a dedicated thread with plenty of notice, this last one was organised in a thread titled 'where does everyone live', not surprising that not many people realised there was a meet being organised :)

I'd also recommending just picking a date, time and place from the start that suits you (with plenty of notice), you can never get everyone to agree via a discussion anyway.

Mark from Godzilla has offered to do a dyno day for $40 per car and I prefer him to APC so will organise that for around April I think.

Then there is a meet being planned for June down in Tamworth for some track fun with the NSW boys over Queens Birthday weekend.

So that leaves Feb, March and May to be organised, as I think anything more than once a month is too much to get a good turnout.

How about another cruise through the Gold Coast hinterland for Feb? I don't have any free weeekends so I'm out but there are some cool drives up there, one of the others who went on the last one can help with the route.

Maybe postpone till March and give plenty of notice to everyone. Alternatively, a drive out round Sommerset Dam and back over Mt Mee is also pretty awesome and closer for the Brisbane folks.

cheers

Lee

Scubasteve

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
96 Mitsubishi Galant VR4 Manual
OK Crestmead which is Logan with the drunk pregnant Bogans. Hyperdome suits me now hurry up and lets do another cruise wanna see more cars for inspiration, n to meet u guys/girls.

Top Bottom