Which Leggys to check out?

cgunther

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Chris
Drive
2000 Legnum
[Not to put you off - just so you're aware.]
If you buy from interstate, you'll need to get Vic plates on it. As the states don't seem to trust each other, you'll need to get a Victorian Road Worthy (ones from other states count for zero). Then you'll need to hand back the interstate plates - you may be able to get a refund on part (insurance bit I think) of the registration (unless there is less than a month less). You need to go down to Vicroads with the Roadworthy, proof of purchase and some money (also have to pay stamp duty) to transfer the registration, and $600+ for a year of Victorian registration. It may take several months to get a refund from interstate, so don't count on it happening instantly. I think that's all the details, but read up on the VicRoads website.

Slinz

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Grubby Nissan
Yeah I brought my Prelude in from Vic and it was a bit of a stuff-around. You have to pay stamp duties etc. regardless of which state the car comes from though. Having said that, getting the car in and on-road from Vic was a piece of cake compared to getting the Legnum in and on-road from Japan, even with a broker!

justdo

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Daniel
Drive
2000 evo 6.5 TME
Price frrom Townsville to Vic was just under 900 and Mackay is 400k south of Townsville so I doubt it would be any more.

mchieff

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dennis
Drive
Legnum
Hmm - i will fly to QLD and drive it to VIC for you for 500.
*Note Absolutely no guarantee all mods will remain on that car and not end up in my car tho

Black_Ice

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Aamir
Drive
WRX
Even with shipping that works out to about 14k which is still a damn good price..thats what i paid for mine stock!!! feel so ripped off :(

justdo

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Daniel
Drive
2000 evo 6.5 TME
Even with shipping that works out to about 14k which is still a damn good price..thats what i paid for mine stock!!! feel so ripped off :(

I'm neg on that price, so you would get change out of 14k landed to VIC.

Dave30

Crunching Gears
First Name
Dave
Drive
2.0 golf
getting a legnum keeps getting put off cause my golf is in no condition to sell :( might have to try and get a loan or something

Dave30

Crunching Gears
First Name
Dave
Drive
2.0 golf
i'm back in the hunt for a leggy after having just about everything i own break over the last 3 months, hopefully 3 months and i'll have one :D

Top Bottom