1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
Formerly: 1996 Galant VR-4
Well i went though almost a whole tank of fuel tonight .....in around 250km :D

went for a midnight bbq over near natural bridge, followed by a big windy drive through tamborine mtns and finally ending up near beenleigh. Was a MASSIVE drive, lots of good corners. Hit boost cut alot in 4th and 5th due to the cold air, but still fun.

There were quite a few of us - an 08 wrx, a gtir, a toyota aurion (not even a TRD), a legacy b4, a golf, and a heap of others but the others left after the bbq..

Had a good 2 hrs at least through the windy roads. Really got to test the vr4's handling. the wrx, gtir and suprisingly the aurion were the quickest, id say mainly due to the drivers and how familiar they were with the route...

The aurion was pretty impressive - kept up with the subie and gtir the whole time and they were going rediculous speeds around the bends.. im talking lose the rear end speeds :p i wasnt really that game..
i ended up a few hundred meters behind mainly due to the corners i took more cautiously..
but was still MILES ahead of the golf and b4 (mainly because the b4 was behind the golf hehe)

I've decided i really need recaros and a shot of cement to harden the f up :p if an aurion could do it.... why could i LOL

Just thought id share my first real driving experience with the vr4... loved it.

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
Formerly: 1996 Galant VR-4
lol i treasure my vr4.. and there were some roads with 1 lane and a cliff face on one side, and a massive drop on the other... and you can hear the wheels chirp on almost every corner :p almost lost it a few times..
Get the hint when i say boost cut in 4th and 5th, cause i wasnt even on 100% throttle most of the time :p
I just feel a bit embaressed the aurion could do it as quick as the gtir and wrx, yet i was a few hundred behind lol

Also christian - talk to me? or to benny?

G

Unregistered
would help if you occasionally answered your phone or called back Christian

Top Bottom