WOW OZVR4 guild (nerd alert)

bdscott

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
98 FL Leggy
Ok it has recently come to my attention that there are alot of cool people (nerds) on this forum. In our recent Vic Family BBQ we were having a little WOW conversation, and looking through Smitty's LAN party thread it seems there are more WOW players still.

My suggestion is that we start our own OZVR4 guild on a mutual server. Now obviously people aren't going to leave their main guilds to play here but I thought for a bit of fun it could be good. Also it will give an opportunity to be part of a guild that is friendly and mostly known. I think the chance to get to know interstaters would be good as well.

Ok having said all that I think most of us are capable of having DK's but I feel it will be more interesting to have characters start from lvl 1. I got a bit excited and started a lvl 1 Gnome on Khaz'garoth (an aussie server cause we're aussies (or mostly)). I went alliance as I haven't played alliance in ages and I think the gnomes are awesome but if people disagree then I will delete him and play something different. Same with the server, I feel a neutral server would be best but if people want to start this on a server they are already on then this can be arranged. However I think if thats the case then there should be a donation of a couple of grand to the guild bank to help out people at the start. I also think all names should be VR4 related. My gnome is called twinturbs by the way, feel free to whisper me until we have enough people to form a guild. Anyway I'm looking forward to this and I now have my night planned out

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Ha! My guild will kill me for not spending time with them, so I'd better play on the sly :p

I'm happy to start a new toon, but I'm broke as crap having started a few new ones and my main hasn't been doing enough randoms to really build the bank up to the balance it's had in the past. So not really able to chip in for the costs yet, but I'm sure we can work on it.

So, where are we playing?

bdscott

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
98 FL Leggy
Yeah I'm like you, broke as!!!! Stupid fast flying mounts. Anyway I think we should play somewhere neutral and having said that I have picked Khaz'garoth (Oceanic Server) completely randomly. It is PVE (more fun for friendly guild leveling) with a new player population and it is mainly aussie in makeup. I think if we pick someones server they are already on then they might be under pressure to give long term non repayable loans. My char is called Twinturbs and he is now a level 6 gnome rogue. If people predominately want to play horde though I can delete him

[S]uperMa[N]

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dean
Drive
Legnum VR-4 XD
Lol well my missus and I play on frostmourne, I have 3 80's, she has 3 also. I have a Tauren Dk Unholy Tank, BE Arc Mage and Tauren Ele/Resto Shammy. My Dk tank is my most geared toon with just over 5.5k GS. Stace has BE Spriest 5.5k+ GS Tauren Druid Resto/Boom and a Tauren Hunter. DO IT! <Envy>

wookie

Crunching Gears
Premium Member
First Name
Aaron
Drive
LTD and 1300 coupe
I'm in, just let me know where and when and i'll create yet another toon hehe

Precedence

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
98 Silver Legnum VR4
motivational-poster-warcraft-irony.jpg

bfbc2.jpg

Come play a real mans game... any pc players on here by the by?

/thread hi-jack!

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
bfbc2game20100308000601.jpg

>>> "BuzzPuppy" is my Battlefield:Bad Company 2 player name... nothing like a 24,000 point round :)

Oh, and apparently someone here (WoW player) has their OZVR4 logo as a sig in their guild forums... "Have Kids Will AFK" sound familiar?

cittris

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tristian
Drive
2001 Tarmac Black Evo VII
Hey Dean you just need to put teh end of the youtube link, so get rid of the www.youtube.com etc

EDIT: Dean i fixed it for ya. :p

Top Bottom