Xbox thread

Mortz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Luke M
Drive
1997 Legnum VR4
Ok guys well thought i'd start up a thread for those of us with an Xbox 360. Tell us what games you're playing, what you think and if you've got Xbox Live so we can post up gamertags and have other Aussies to game with. My GT is Mortz88, i'm up for most MP games and atm i'm playing:
Battlefield: BC 2
Call of Duty: MW2
Red Dead Redemption ((y))
Forza 3
Borderlands
So yeah i'm mixing it up a fair bit. If anyone hasn't checked out Alan Wake yet, that's worth at least a rental as well. Scared the shit outta me so far and i'm only up to the second chapter. Really, really tense. It's proving pretty potent at distracting me from essays for uni :D

-T8-

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tate
Drive
WRX CSE5, 7g galant
I can't sop playing read dead, like gta in the west

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
My GT is PAANZER, though I rarely play online. I'm waiting to see what Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 1 is going to be like...

G

Unregistered
Not online yet, but Forza 3 gets a good workout with the Xbox steering wheel.

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
I miss playing my 360 online. User name is snickells (der!) if you want to add me though, fingers crossed I'll be back online in a month or two.

smitty

Sm'arter than the aver'age bear...!
First Name
Alex
Drive
98 FL Galant Type S Manual, FG XR6, VY Acclaim, MQ Triton GLS
GT: Smittiferous

Havent been online lately though, and i need some new games, havent got anyhting new since Splinter Cell: Conviction. Love my Forza 3 though, and pretty much ANY Tom Clancy title (except world at war and hawk-x)

Mortz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Luke M
Drive
1997 Legnum VR4
Conviction was great, but so different from the other entries in the series. Chaos Theory is great, if you haven't played that before, lot of trial and error gameplay though. And if you like SC games you might wanna try Hitman: Blood Money, if you haven't already. Such a great game, finished it twice a while ago.

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
curently: red dead

before: borderlands

was addicted to borderland so much that when i completed i couldnt play another game as it wouldnt be the same as borderlands, thankfully, red dead redemption came out

G

Unregistered
Love my Forza 3 though, and pretty much ANY Tom Clancy title (except world at war and hawk-x)

I love Rainbow Six: Vegas 2, but I only play first person shooters on the PC. That game got me to read the book and it was excellent.

Mortz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Luke M
Drive
1997 Legnum VR4
GRID's fun, but the limited car selection sometimes gave me the shits. If you like the 'cockpit' view from Forza 3 or GRID then you'll love the way they do it in the newish Need For Speed. I haven't liked most of the newer NFS games, but this one is more geared for track racing and it is pretty intense.
Almost finished Red Dead Redemption. Wow. It's an excellent game, like all the sweet Westerns i watched as a kid but better. So much fun to cap baddies with the Schofield Revolver or the repeater rifles.

devol

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
gavin
Drive
s1 galant-04 pajero
was watching a tv show and had a bit on red dead redemption looks awesome.that will be next.
as soon as i master killing zombies to a pulp even more in 'borderlands' so addictive,been playin add on's
'zombie island of dr ned' and moxxi's 'underdome riot'.then to download 'general knoxx',so insaine lovin it.
any 1 bought the new xbox slim yet - if so details thnx

Top Bottom