[20th Feb] Victorian Bushfire Fundraiser Cruise

G

Unregistered
This for the WA people who have been hiding under a rock for the past few weeks who haven't heard about this. This has been posted up on all over the forums and is going to be a massively popular event.

Taken From Antilag:

Hey All,

As you would of heard by now about the devastating news of the bush fires in Victoria, so Miss 302 and myself (Stroppy 1) have come up with a Fundraiser Cruise.

Meet Time: 8pm
Leave Time: 9pm
Date: Friday 20th February
Meet Point: City West Car Park

It's $10 a a map, per car and all extra donations are encouraged!

Hope to see you all there!

Stroppy 1 & Miss 302

** please note that all antisocial behavior is NOT tolerated and number plates will be handed over to the Police **

Hope everyone can make it and donate.

R.I.P to lost ones

illuzian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ant
Drive
98 F/L Legnum VR4
Hmm I might go to this one anyone else going wouldn't mind meeting some of the ozvr4 peeps

G

Unregistered
last i heard on antilag was that a 500+ turnout is expected, many bombed cars i would imagine

ive already made plans to go to freo, but ill park my car where you can see it if the cruise goes thru there

G

Unregistered
500+ turnout!! That's crazy, City West doesn't have that much parking does it?

I just hope that every car that does turn up pays for a map, rather than people turning up and following the crowd. It also means this bloke I am meant to meet up with to buy an amp off will be nearly impossible :)

I'll be turning up, but not cruising

MUNGEL

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jess
Drive
99 Series II Legnum
Results are in:
500 maps were gone by 7:30pm. There were 1500+ cars in total which beats ignition by 500.
Total raised was $7185.45 :)

illuzian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ant
Drive
98 F/L Legnum VR4
I know 7k is a great result however... I'm extremely disappointed not everyone paid their dues - $10 a person wasn't really that much to ask gar at people tagging along :( /rant

Top Bottom