jet150

Anyone thirsty?
Premium Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
VR4
Originally Posted by montgomery
Ill do the gauges , you guys can do the hard stuff.

DOOOOO IT!
:drool: (y) :love:

Looks like its going to be a busy day. You got everything you need for the install Robbie?

I have everything but im working next saturday, what day were you guys planning to get together????

[S]uperMa[N]

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dean
Drive
Legnum VR-4 XD
God this would be ace but my car has way too many scratches and dints that i'd be lucky to get it back in a month :p

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
Your car might have scratches and dints, but most cars there will be Holdens. As far as car-handicaps go, your scratches and dints are nothing compared to their badges. I think you'll be fine. Also, good fitment hides all the bad bits. ;)

[S]uperMa[N]

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dean
Drive
Legnum VR-4 XD
Your car might have scratches and dints, but most cars there will be Holdens. As far as car-handicaps go, your scratches and dints are nothing compared to their badges. I think you'll be fine. Also, good fitment hides all the bad bits. ;)

LOL you're epic man! I might just ring a detailer next week!

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Stay tuned...

I may have a good workmate fill for me for that Saturday (teaching a part-time class that goes from 9am-5pm... CompTIA A+ Enterprise Technician course if anyone was curious) so I could be there!

Will find out tomorrow (has to check with his wife and kids).

[edit] I have an idea:

Build a small "info" plaque per car (motor-show inspiration).

Imagine those A4 perspex paper holders (Officeworks here we come) with just the factory stats of the cars but to get people's attention in big letters up the top is in big letters, one of Jeremy Clarkson's quotes about the VR4 from his "Born to be Riled" book.

"They say it develops only 280bhp, but that's a bit too neat, seeing as 280 is the limit under Japanese law.

I mean, come on chaps. It has got a 2.5 Litre twin turbo V6, it does 0-to-60 (mph) in 5.9 seconds, it'll hit 150.

Two-Eighty brake horsepower, my arse."

Just an idea.

cittris

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tristian
Drive
2001 Tarmac Black Evo VII
im not working that day - however have something on at 8pm.

I should be good for that yeah?

If so then i should be good to go. Car is filthy and will need a detail or atleast a polish.

cittris

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tristian
Drive
So i take that as a yeah i should be right? :)

Can we get a list of who is actually coming?

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
You'll be fine :) As long as we're not hemmed in with the cars I guess. Any way of finding out the layout Steve?

cittris

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tristian
Drive
Sounds good then. I'm in.

How are we organising this. Meet up somewhere before hand?

cittris

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tristian
Drive
Just tried to fill out the online form.

We have 400 entries at this moment and intend to provide information within 24 hours on event details.

We are taking no further entries until we can ensure that we can fit everyone in.

The entry form will come back online once we have a better idea of how much more room we have.

Thank you for your support, it has been overwhelming

bdscott

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
98 FL Leggy
Am I to assume that Steve has that side of it organised otherwise I haven't registered either. I have some free time soon so I will definately have my coilovers and engine bay looking tip top by then. Really looking forward to this as it has been a while since I have had my car in a show. Pray for no rain

PeteGT

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
'99 Legnum - S Manual
Do they contact you to confirm entry?
I put mine in about 12 yesterday and havn't heard anything since.

bdscott

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
98 FL Leggy
Just read the first post again and I originally missed the part about registering :cursing:. Will do so when the form is back online

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
I'm still up in the air until I hear back from another instructor to take my place for a course.

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Shit, I've registered, but that was weeks back! I'll email them and find out what the story is. If we cant have a group, there's no point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom