Not open for further replies.

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Info taken from the motorvatemelbourne web site in regards to entering as a group:

We're holding the 'MOTORVATEMELBOURNE' Public Rally and Car Show together at the Melbourne Show Grounds on Saturday 20th February 2010.
We are looking for everyone to bring their Drag Racing vehicles, Street Machines, Street rods or any really cool car including Muscle cars, Sports Compact or Cool Cruiser. There should be enough room for about 500 cars and 20,000 spectators. And the big thing is, it's all FREE!

Thanks to Shannons Car Insurance and all the ANDRA Pro Series Drag Racing Sponsors for helping with this project so it could be FREE for all motor enthusiasts and the public.

The Shannons Australian Drag Racing Road show is also part of the MOTORVATE MELBOURNE' Public Rally.

Make sure you do your bit and encourage the Government to proceed urgently.

Date Saturday 20th February 2010
Gates open a 6.00 am
Public entry opens at 10.00 am
Show closes at 5.00 pm

So, a few of us have already agreed to enter for the day and I want to know who else is interested. Only firm entry's, no screwing around. Spectators more than welcome for support! I'll get Wes to make us up some T-Shirts for the day too, how can you refuse???

UPDATE: Here is the link to the online entry form. Everyone whos displaying needs to fill this out and it needs to contain our club details in the comments section. i.e. "ozvr4.com vr4 car club" Once your done, please le me know via PM.

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
I would, but I think I'm going to be at Mallala that day (as long as my mate completes his CA-SR conversion in time).

bdscott

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
98 FL Leggy
Yeah I'll be there. Should try and get my engine bay nice and neat by then as well as install my Brembos and coilovers. Should be good

montgomery

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Chris
Drive
Mazda Familia GTR
BAAh , Wont be making it..

The GTR will still be un regg'd

+ Where is the ''Derp'' option?

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Chris, you'll still be there even if you dont enter a car. Or else...!

Everyone else, COME ON GET IN ON THIS! YOU F'ING SLACKERS!

knickers

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nic
Drive
'99 EC5A VR-4 Type V
Just wanted to confirm that only cars with something to show are to be shown right?

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
We want nice clean examples even if their not modified. Remember, our cars are rather obscure so that fact alone is a good reason to put them in the show.

That in mind, we dont want dinted, scratched, ripped, cracked examples. We'll have a detailing day/evening before we go to make sure they look their best too.

So, If you think you car looks ace no matter what you've done to it, yea, you should enter. It would be nice to have a little progression from the first to second series with the variants in between.

cittris

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tristian
Drive
2001 Tarmac Black Evo VII
Ill just let you know steve im just waiting till i go back to work to find out if i am working. otherwise i should be good to come.
Will definetly need a detail however

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Guys, I am at work that day.

BUT...

I am more than happy to loan Loki out.

As long as someone drops my arse off at South Melbourne (off Montague St, so close to the freeway, etc) and then leaves me Loki to drive home on the way back. I start my class at 8:30am and finish by 5pm but can happily get some stuff done beforehand (I can even rock up here at 7am... leaving time doesn't bother me).

Give me details (address, driving record, etc) and I'll even add you to the insurance with Shannon's for the day.

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Oh, the only thing I ask for are photos of promo babes draped on the car.

That's it :)

[edit] New Sig time.

smitty

Sm'arter than the aver'age bear...!
First Name
Alex
Drive
98 FL Galant Type S Manual, FG XR6, VY Acclaim, MQ Triton GLS
I'd love to enter but i think my small scrape on my front bar disqualifies me:(:(

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
I'd love to enter but i think my small scrape on my front bar disqualifies me:(:(

FIX IT! You've got a whole month before this is on, so gett off your ass!

Gav, what about Scottie and Chris? They could tag-team the super + you, that is if they're both up for it?

I'd love to have Loki there, it would be one hell of a show :D

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
NP mate.. :D

Now to get Loki tidy *hmmm* I'll see what I can do to get off work (as in, this involves finding another instructor who teaches the same topic and is willing to give up their Saturday for me!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom