Not open for further replies.

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
I meant driving Loki to the show and picking up and dropping of Gavin @ work!

smitty

Sm'arter than the aver'age bear...!
First Name
Alex
Drive
98 FL Galant Type S Manual, FG XR6, VY Acclaim, MQ Triton GLS
FIX IT! You've got a whole month before this is on, so gett off your ass!

Gav, what about Scottie and Chris? They could tag-team the super + you, that is if they're both up for it?

I'd love to have Loki there, it would be one hell of a show :D

More to do with that the Finance Minister would deem it $300 better spent elsewhere...

Plus i'd want to take it to Final Inspection first. And I'd probably want a set of Model 5's on it too. I'm like that... If i'm not 200% happy with it then i wouldnt be bringing it...

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
Grow the fuck up Tim! :cursing: :rolleyes: :cursing: :rolleyes: :cursing:

If your happy with how it looks then MAN UP and bring it down!

I may have detected a minor over-reaction to a lighthearted, self-deprecating comment here, but I'm not sure...

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
I may have detected a minor over-reaction to a lighthearted, self-deprecating comment here, but I'm not sure...

Naaaa, I'm just trying to force the issue. :p

I thought there would be a little more interest seeing as the info's been out there for a few days now... and it would be nice to have more than 3 cars on show, even if they arnt perfect. Hell, mines got a few little scratches, but who cares! As long as they look good as a whole, bring em on! So many people have no freaking idea what our cars are and this is an amazing opportunity to change that!

More interest = more marketability = more junk that will be produced for 8th gen VR4's!

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
Yeah I'd be up for this if I knew I was going to be around, but at this stage I'm really not sure. If I am around, it also looks like I'll be going to a City Escape show the night before so I might not be able to make it to an early morning start. But having said that, I saw Rise Against last night, half killed myself in the pit and then went to work today on 5 hours sleep, so I should be able to do it.

But anyway the point is I can't commit to it because I don't know if I'll be in the state.

smitty

First Name
Alex
Drive
Ok fine, if i can find the cash to get the bumper sprayed then i'll enter...:p /sigh

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
And smitty, if you can't... a few "battle scars" can't hurt, surely? :)

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Alex, We can hide the damage for the day I'm sure, even if its not perfect.

Send me a photo dude.

jet150

Anyone thirsty?
Premium Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
VR4
Hey Steve if were gona have a day that we can get together and detail our cars I will enter mine.

My paint work needs a serious polish and the interior needs a good scrub to.

I would also like to mount my gauges to.

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Can do mate. Next weekend we are working on Scott's car, perhaps you could come down too and we can help u fit your gauges? Its a piss easy job. As for detailing, I was thinking we could have a day the weekend b4 to do some work on all the entrants. Team effort and all that jazz.

G

Unregistered
Oh, the only thing I ask for are photos of promo babes draped on the car.
That's it :)
[edit] New Sig time.

If all else fails, I can sit on your bonnet and someone can take a snap (I'm not paying for the damage to your bonnet though) :p

montgomery

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Chris
Drive
Mazda Familia GTR
Can do mate. Next weekend we are working on Scott's car, perhaps you could come down too and we can help u fit your gauges? Its a piss easy job. As for detailing, I was thinking we could have a day the weekend b4 to do some work on all the entrants. Team effort and all that jazz.

Ill do the gauges , you guys can do the hard stuff.

smitty

First Name
Alex
Drive
Hmm... we could tape the area off, black it out, then give it a few licks of clear coat. It wont be a perfect repair, but its down so low, no one will really notice and it will only cost a few bucks for some rattle cans and some tape.

Your call Alex?

Ok i'm sold:)

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
If all else fails, I can sit on your bonnet and someone can take a snap (I'm not paying for the damage to your bonnet though) :p

*laughs* Thanks Jaime! May as well keep in the mitsi community right?

Probably an excuse to get a vented FRP or CF bonnet too.

Hmmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom