smitty

Sm'arter than the aver'age bear...!
First Name
Alex
Drive
98 FL Galant Type S Manual, FG XR6, VY Acclaim, MQ Triton GLS
Got this in the email today:

Dear entrant,

Thank you for entering your car for display at the Motorvate Melbourne public rally on Saturday February 20.

Below is a brief overview of the event schedule and some details to assist you in preparing for this important event.

A more detailed document is being prepared to assist you in participating at this event and will be emailed to you shortly.

MOTORVATE MELBOURNE
Melbourne Show grounds
Saturday February 20

Vehicle will be displayed in the Grand and Exhibition Pavilions and once full several open air areas to the north of the Grand Pavilion.

The grassed area between these two pavilions - the Main Arena - will showcase a number of ANDRA Pro Series teams, a Super Screen, the interactive Shannons and Harley Davidson displays and will be the scene of the formal 'Public Rally' at 1:00pm. The Main Arena will be known as the Shannons Main Arena.

EVENT SCHEDULE
6am to 9am: Entrant set up (Enter through Gate 4 off Langs Road)

10am: Spectator gates open (Gate 7 off Langs Road - those parking on site, Gate 1 - Epsom Road for those parking off site or using public transort)
(Please note - There is a $5 parking fee payable to the RASV for spectators parking on the showgrounds and once full then there will be $10 parking at Flemington)

11:30am Top Fuel Fire up

12:30pm Top Fuel up
1:00pm Formal presentation (Shannons Main Arena)
1:30pm Top Fuel fire up
2:30pm Top Fue fire up
5:00pm Event close

7:00pm Venue secured

PLEASE NOTE: Entrants must have pre nominated using the online entry form. You cannot just turn up on the day. If you know of someone who is intending to display their vehicle at the rally - please ensure they have pre nominated. A pass will be issued prior to the event which will need to be produced at the entry (Gate 4) to be able to access the vehicle display areas.

Don't forget - a more detailed document will be out shortly. If you have any questions after reading that document please email feedback@motorvatemelbourne.com

See you all on the 20th

Let's Motorvate MElbourne!

bdscott

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
98 FL Leggy
I still can't sign up. Said they would get back on in 24 hours but it has been 4 days now. My own stupid fault, I will keep trying

JP_SPEC

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Ian
Drive
Legnum VR4
Hey guys,

just noticed that the registration has re-opened.

I'm new to the forums and not sure if my VR4 is worthy of entering, but I registered anyway... Its a free show to get some VR4's out there to represent.

cittris

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tristian
Drive
2001 Tarmac Black Evo VII
registered. Everyone selected street machine right?

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Nope, I put mine in as 'top fuel drag car'

kiddin'... "street machine" here :)

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
I'm not purely due to the logistics of having a 2yo with us all day! Your all more than welcome to though. No need to make it just a boys day out.

ashneel

Crunching Gears
First Name
Ashneel
Drive
JZX100 Chaser
coming down with mates. be good to see a line of legnums.

make sure you all are equipped with folding chairs and an esky with tasty beverage :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom