I agree with that...well said steve

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
well the obvious solution here, is a fit a LS2/6/7 in a galant or legnum. not enough? a turbo or 2 would help

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum Mint with 44589ks when I got it. Now with black leather seats. After 3 years of fun some terminal engine bay wiring issues raised their ugly heads and it died. I Now drive a 2002 Legnum and have retired the 2000 to spare parts duty.
well the obvious solution here, is a fit a LS2/6/7 in a galant or legnum. not enough? a turbo or 2 would help
Would probably fit paulie but where would you put the other things like a gearbox etc.

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
I had a look a while ago, I reckon you could make one fit, even in awd configuration :) probably not worth the effort though

Good Paulie lol

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum Mint with 44589ks when I got it. Now with black leather seats. After 3 years of fun some terminal engine bay wiring issues raised their ugly heads and it died. I Now drive a 2002 Legnum and have retired the 2000 to spare parts duty.
An all alloy one would probably take some weight off the front end but the diff would need looking at. FOFL

parepin

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andy
Drive
4G93 Mirage
#HairdresserCivic
Full drive train from one of those Crewmans? Pretty sure they came in AWD + LS motor hahahahaha

Frenche

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
1998 Legnum VR-4
1988 Mazda MX-6 Turbo
1986 Alfa Romeo GTV-6
Or a HSV Coupe 4

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
I was thinking more of an alloy version of a generation 1 small block. A Dart block and heads would be a good start. They are capable of I think, upwards of 427ci, should be enough. The current Chev as used in the commodore is too large (wide) and although they are alloy they are quite heavy, when compared to the earlier engine.

Top Bottom