Joseph
Drive
Vr4 legnum
Items and prices:
$350 ono

Condition:
Used

Description:

I am selling a 6A13TT engine with a suspected blown head gasket, have acquired another engine for car and don’t need this one anymore as I don’t have time to rebuild it as it’s my daily driver. L

Selling complete engine which includes 2x Turbos (worth $350 with waste gate actuators) everything else will come with engine apart from fly wheel & coil packs. The engine is now at 200,000kms.

Be perfect to rebuild and put into another car, was running great as a stock engine with no modifications and is still running. Has lifter noise which is a normal problem in these engines but an easy fix.

Delivery options:
Pick Up ONLY

Payment methods:
CASH on Pick Up

Contact details:

If you have any questions or enquires call Joseph Ph:0406251246.

Located North Brisbane

Photos:
DC5227D9-15B4-4082-AE75-FBD8DDAD9142.png

Curt758

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Julian
Drive
1997 legnum ec5w
Items and prices:
$350 ono

Condition:
Used

Description:

I am selling a 6A13TT engine with a suspected blown head gasket, have acquired another engine for car and don’t need this one anymore as I don’t have time to rebuild it as it’s my daily driver. L

Selling complete engine which includes 2x Turbos (worth $350 with waste gate actuators) everything else will come with engine apart from fly wheel & coil packs. The engine is now at 200,000kms.

Be perfect to rebuild and put into another car, was running great as a stock engine with no modifications and is still running. Has lifter noise which is a normal problem in these engines but an easy fix.

Delivery options:
Pick Up ONLY

Payment methods:
CASH on Pick Up

Contact details:

If you have any questions or enquires call Joseph Ph:0406251246.

Located North Brisbane

Photos:
Is this gone?

Top Bottom