Dave45

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
David Agius
Drive
2001 Legnum Type S
Hey guys.

Im new to forums.

I have a Rottweiler puppy and thus need a big car wagon or ute.

Haydn I'm a dog person and you will love the legnum!

If you fold the seats down there are some clips.. Hard to explain it but there are clips there which are useful for clipping the dogs leads on.
If you get one with a moonroof the dogs love the extra bit of breeze blowing in. I go to our local dog park say at least once a week and I "car pool" a Rottie, German Shepard, Beagle, and at least two other small dogs with me. I've actually managed to fit them all in the wagon space once without folding the seats down LOL but I wouldn't recommend it.

The wagon area is big enough to hold a large size crate if you want to transport your dog more securely. I find my dogs don't mind being in the car even when I boot it a little around corners because the legnum's handling is pretty awesome!

When you do get your car I am happy to show you some interior "mods" to make the car more safe and enjoyable for your dog :D Oh, and also some great products for keeping your car clean especially with a dog thats gonna shed SOOO much hair haha but you won't really notice it MUCH in a legnums interior, unless it has the tan leather.

Oh and feel free to shoot me a PM if you need any advice on the pup. I work in a pet supply store and am very dedicated to animals so I can give you all the advice you need.
Actually when you get the car make sure you shoot me a PM and I'll send you some wicked odour and stain remover because I can GUARANTEE your pup will vomit/piss/shit in the car haha.

I'm only more than glad to help as these guys really helped almost a year back now, when I was going through the same thing as you are.

Dave.

RxR

Crunching Gears
First Name
Haydn
Drive
1999 Legnum
hey dave sounds great!
I too work ina pet store, sales assistant tho :( lol
and am doing a Cert III in dog training and behaviour.
Will be interested in those dog friendly mods tho.

I have been looking at the importing part of this site. and ironchef imports seems the best bet, but i shall decide tomorow upon seeing this manual legnum.
A sunroof would be sooooo awesome!

Dave45

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
David Agius
Drive
2001 Legnum Type S
Nice work buddy! Look after it :)

I'll post some info on here in the next couple weeks about how to dogmobilise the legnum!

Top Bottom