boost controllers...what they do

G

Unregistered
i have a autometer liquid filled boost gauge with carbon fiber cup is anyone wants it.. $100 and its yours..ill post pics if ppl are interested

G

Unregistered
boostgauge001dg3.jpg

SLY-031

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Joel
Drive
VR-4 Legnum
Wow, liquid filled. Benefits?

I am putting a SABER guage in mine. Cheap, works as well as it needs to, and ties in very nicely with the dash.

100_1892.JPG
100_1893.JPG

G

Unregistered
liquid filled gauges are 'dampened', which stops the needle from vibrating, and moving around, and are easier to read due to a steadier needle.

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
I don't want a cheap assed one that works some of the time ...
Not to mention I'm on a cheap budget for my car, I have to factor in all the new games for the PS3 and the Wii ...
I hate paying top dollar for everything.

I hate to advertise on here but I have just taken control of our spares devision (woohoo no more dirty hands) lol. but if you check my new pics on our web site under PARTS http://www.sinergymotorsports.com/index.php?cat=5 you will find a shit load of boost controllers.

P.S Kris, did you know you made it into a "butterfingers" song FIGJAM, lol???

Line goes ( I'm cookin it right like the Iron Chef, thats why I'm deaf to the higher cleft) LMAO

Esoteric

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ryan
Drive
2001 Galant VR-4
I'd like to install a backlit LCD gauge in the place where the clock is housed. I don't know of any pics of anyone who's done it? Would be keen to see what it would look like.

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
I'd like to install a backlit LCD gauge in the place where the clock is housed. I don't know of any pics of anyone who's done it? Would be keen to see what it would look like.

Everyone knows there is only ONE name in gauges, DELFI. IMO

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
Prices Jase? And how come you don't carry Delfi then? ;)

LOL, thanks for pointing that out :rolleyes:
Nah, seriously, I have only started the parts side of our site over the last week and will be slowly moving out of the workshop into the office as it gets busier. The stock list will still be growing over the next few weeks and prices will be added to all products as I go.

G

Unregistered
Everyone knows there is only ONE name in gauges, DELFI. IMO

i thought that one name was DEFI? :p

Defi BF range is the shit...
they do a 'startup dance' similar to the way the Hi Vis display starts up, but the needles move around too.. very bling. :D
amber-imperial.jpg

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
OK, got some picks. The twin Gauge pod fits well but we only have one :( First in best dressed I guess, I dont want it. $45.
The single pod also fits really well but as it is a GReddy pod it is dearer at $65 but comes with all the screws and stuff.

Attachments

• DSC03395.JPG
    DSC03395.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 26
  • DSC03394.JPG
    DSC03394.JPG
    29.2 KB · Views: 26
  • DSC03393.JPG
    DSC03393.JPG
    31.2 KB · Views: 26
Top Bottom