buying a leggy

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Unregistered
hey guys, just want to know a few things bout buying a legnum as i will be doing next year, looking for a legnum with sunroof, leather seats and a few simple mods (wheels, springs, exhaust) in victoria, what are the chances of me getting this? a lot of them seem to still be factory

G

Unregistered
i have searched, ive searched every legnum in australia, i can barely find a manual to start with

G

Unregistered
that looks like what i want, maybe a tad lower at the back, is tht touch screen just factory or what? and that price is pretty hefty for me

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
I've never heard of a sunroof leaking, and I think they only add 10-15kg of weight. The hole created is bloody huge though!

I do agree with the leather though, it is slippery in a VR-4, hot in summer and cold in winter.

Emanuel's car is a bloody nice one, it has Recaro's, is a manual, and isn't white! It is also a facelift and has been really well looked after with a nice set of mods. Don't complain about the price!

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Dude sorry but you can't be picky picky picky, then complain about price when there is such a fantastic one available to buy.

There'd be bugger all you'd need to do it.

G

Unregistered
sunroofs do leak!!! they leak a lot, when it rains i need to make sure i have towels in my liberty!!
yerr it is a nice leggy, but i like my ride height pretty low, and yerrr ive changed my mind about leather, definatly want the race seats :) are those touchscreens factory are they?

G

Unregistered
is the suspension adjustable on this one?

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
this place is becoming more and more like MLGA every day, 'stupid question in new threads'

bradbrad, you should make the "official too lazy to search" thread a sticky

is the suspension adjustable on this one?
no its not but all you need are coilovers or lowered springs

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Gentle Paul, we've all been guilty of stupid posts/questions.....

but it would be nice if the search function was used by newbies, but were here to help so we have to be tolerant of silly questions.

I'll sticky it, if that will make you happy though!!!!

G

Unregistered
yerr sorry guys, im farely new to this as yous can tell, i just wanna know more about them cos i really want one, i know you guys probably dont really care that much but i was told to come here for help, i know about cars, just not these ones, i was gonna get a nissan, but i found these, and i love em, so i know a shit load about nissans but not vr4s

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Brad make new members only be able to search when they sign up lol....

All at the end of the day depends how much you're willing to spend..

What's your limit ? Budget some money spare to fix things too..

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
Gentle Paul, we've all been guilty of stupid posts/questions.....

but it would be nice if the search function was used by newbies, but were here to help so we have to be tolerant of silly questions.

I'll sticky it, if that will make you happy though!!!!

much love kat

haha, it was meant gentley :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom