Calling ALL SOUTH AUS. Need your help please.

Temptation

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
JJ
Drive
VR4
Hello all, I;m currently under a little problem at the moment. Just purchased my car about 1 week ago for some of you may know. I have idling problem and stalling with my A/T and tacho problems as well.

Does anyone have a evoscan that you might able to help me to scan a log please..

Thanks guys.
Regards JJ

G

Unregistered
Have a look on here for how to pull the diagnostic codes, you only need a paper clip to short two pins on the connector and the dash lights will flash a sequence that you can look up in the code chart. No Evoscan required for this.

Temptation

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
JJ
Drive
VR4
I know, I was taught by Kat how to read codes already.
(Thanks Kat)
I have a problem with my car is that it has idle problems and tacho not working properly.
Atik and Nick from CLUBVR4 was helping me last night and so was kat till 3am trying to solve my current problem.

We may suspect the C/Ignition faulty. But whilst the car is in motion or at idle at the lights it bogs down.

No error codes are reading at the moment, reseted the ecu 4 times now.

The 1st time was reported ABS CODE 13,14 and engine code 44.
So followed by kat orders reset ecu, then i drove around for 2 hours came back. Rediagnose the problem same error codes.(Stored error codes maybe)

Then got my mechanic invovle, he clean all earth backing and lasted a few hours,
So he resetted it again, drove around but this time no errors codes. <-During this step we resetting it again, and yet no codes.

Kat has a 6 sense of my battery was not constantly putting through 14.3 v
Because of the erractical change of my codes.

So Nick and Kat suggested to get the car logged with evoscan during the problem.

Hope this helps.

G

Unregistered
You could also try looking for boost leaks plus check that your TPS (Throttle Position Sensor) is operating correctly.

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Also, why is this in the South Australia section?

Should probably be in the Workshop forum so other users will read it and chip in their thoughts too ;)

*Ahem* Special mods with your special rights? Lol

Temptation

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
JJ
Drive
VR4
Well was only asking for people who has evoscan in adelaide for help to logging, so thought that this would be the appropiate area.

But then if you would like to move, this thread I dont mind either=)

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
In all seriousness, try changing your battery, and also get your alternator checked - Legnums are notorious for dropping charge coming over from Japan, and do all the things you described when they're not getting enough voltage.

ECfiveA

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mathew
Drive
97 Galant VR4
When i first got my car on the road it kept stalling at idle but only at operating temperature. When cold it ran fine cos it revs higher for a period to assist in warming up the engine. I found that during compliance the workshops play around with a screw on the throttle body which adjusts the idle and didn't set it to the right position. You might have more of an issue but this was the problem on my car and the same problem for a mate of mine who has a chaser and the cars were complied in different states.

Attachments

• SNC00057 [].jpg
    SNC00057 [].jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 103

Temptation

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
JJ
Drive
VR4
Might take a look with my mechanic together as well.

So back towards my question, noone in adelaide has a evoscan?

Top Bottom