Calling SA, please help!! asap!

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
96 S2 RZ Supra with 500whp
Ok so here's the deal! I have found a car which suits the specs I am looking for, but it is located in SA!!! I am in Perth!

The guy works in the military and can send the car to perth for nothing, only problem is I cant look at it!!!

Here is the car

He will take $20k which includes delivery to Perth! This is a very good deal considering the milage.

Can someone please please please have a look at it for me!!!!

1 Blaby Rd, Morphett Vale South Australia 5162 Tomorrow at 4pm.

Other option is Thurs or Fri avo. Let me know asap so I can let him know. He has people looking at it and people interested so the sooner the better

My mobile is 0406690912 or pm me.

Thanks

P.s. If the suburb is a long way away, I will pay you $70 to fill your tank for the effort.

G

Unregistered
If you can get the guy to take it to the airforce base I can meet him there it only 20min away from me.

His home address is a little far to go for me.

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
If you can get the guy to take it to the airforce base I can meet him there it only 20min away from me.

His home address is a little far to go for me.

Thanks for the reply tom.

I had to twist his arm to meet on a Sunday as he is moving house or something and wanted me to make it Thursday, so that time is the best he would do and now some other dude is umming and arhhing about the car so I may miss out by then.

Is $70 not enough incentive? What could I do to get you there? There's not much traffic on a sunday avo! Nice day for a drive?

G

Unregistered
ummmm a little far to go it about 1hr south of adelaide and i am 45min north of adelaide. I will try to convince the wife dont see why we cant go but i am dealing with the minister o war and finance.

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
Ok mate, good luck, tell her its a matter of the Empire!!

But yeah hopefully someone who lives a little closer may see the thread tomorrow, otherwise you'll be enlisted!

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Morphett vale is about 15 min from me. Will double check tomorrow morning with the mrs but I MAY be able to help. Will post up in the morning.

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
Thanks mate, the power behind the throne as they say! :)

twisted32

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
2000 Type S Leggy (toy)
NW Pajero (daily)
If you can't get it looked at today, I work out at the RAAF base if needed to look at during the week.

pm me if needed

PS nice car for the $.

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
Thanks Rob for your offer, I would really prefer someone to check today.

There is another buyer umming and arhhing and he may well take the car if I don't act quick.

These cars are so hard to find in stock low km form, and at this price even harder, plus he is offering free shipping which is awesome.

twisted32

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
2000 Type S Leggy (toy)
NW Pajero (daily)
Thanks Rob for your offer, I would really prefer someone to check today.

There is another buyer umming and arhhing and he may well take the car if I don't act quick.

These cars are so hard to find in stock low km form, and at this price even harder, plus he is offering free shipping which is awesome.

Then again, if I went and looked at it, it may not make it to perth...;)
Sorry I can't help today.

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
No probs, thanks anyway.

Wake up guys!!!! Where have the rest of you gone???

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
Damn!!! No other offers either..... any ideas?

Maybe call iron chef and offer him $250?

Jeeez I can't believe nobody is free on a Sunday.

I might have to take the car without looking at it which is a big leap of faith...

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
perhaps offer a $100 deposit pending inspection? That way secure the car today but don't pay full amount till inspected?

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
Great idea mate, if worst comes to worst, yeah I will see if he takes it like this.

Basically if the other dude comes along on Monday and says, "I want to buy it now, here's $20k", I need to offer the owner something that will make him hold it for me until I can get someone out there to inspect it.

Will see if he takes the offer.

So are you free on Thurs/Fri avo Lee?

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
get him to take it to work/raaf base during the week for rob to inspect, I can't do during week. I'd suggest paying deposit today pending an inspection mon/tue by one of the guys out near edinburgh where he had it listed as located.

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
Ok called him and because of this pesky other buyer offering $22k, he gets first preference.

He is gonna call him Monday and let him know whether he is taking it, if he doesn't want it or can't get a loan or whatever then the seller will hold it for me.

He can meet at the RAAF base on a tuesday afternoon.

So I guess its in the hands of the Gods now... will update the thread as soon as I hear anything.

G

Unregistered
[SIZE=-1]ok Madhav i can make it t[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]o the base [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]on tuesday just let me kn[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]ow what time and were [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]on the base.
[/SIZE]

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
Thanks guys. Really appreciate your willingness to help, especially at such short notice.

Send all your energy and visualisations and intentions towards me ending up with the car, and the other buy opting out.

Top Bottom