Car audio installers

Scrofl

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
01 VR-4 Galant
Hey guys, does anyone know of any good car audio installers in SA?

I've asked Hong Tran already, and he's quoted me $400 to install front and rear speakers, headunit, and a 4 channel amp.
This is my first stab at a quality audio system, so I dont know if $400 is a good price or not.

If it isn't, are there any other good installers out there?

Cheers!

Poita

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Peter
Drive
Legnum
For $400 I would get him to do it... He does a good job (worked on several of my cars and my families).

I install all my own audio gear though and have for years, and $400 is a fair price for a good job, there is a fair bit of time and effort involved.

tails

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Taylor
Drive
'00 Galant
Hey guys, does anyone know of any good car audio installers in SA?

I've asked Hong Tran already, and he's quoted me $400 to install front and rear speakers, headunit, and a 4 channel amp.
This is my first stab at a quality audio system, so I dont know if $400 is a good price or not.

If it isn't, are there any other good installers out there?

Cheers!

Speak to Jonson @ Driven, he often has Josh working with him who's an auto electrician.

Bugz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Sam
Drive
Trigger Manual Legume.. Couple of Rollas.
I work at Autobarn MileEnd and can vouch for the quality of the work our installer, Chris, does.
He also owns a Galant and therefore has obviously worked on one before- knowing the ins and outs.

If you were to bring your car into me and ask for the installation to be done, the quote would be as follows;

Headunits are $99. $120 for a bluetooth headunit or Double Din that doesnt have Navi/Reverse Cam. Ebay specials get a special price ;)
Speakers would be $77 per pair or $120 for splits.
Amps are $120

Based on the above and the information you have provided- you would be looking at;
-$416-

SingleDin H/u- Splits Front- Rears- Amp

Hope that give your perspective on things,

Sam

Top Bottom