cars stolen

G

Unregistered
unfortunately its still a problem. people spend money on their cars to have something to be proud of and some inconsiderate pricks come and take it like its theirs. a skyline was stolen from the front of my sisters house a few days ago. when it was reported, police said atleast six other imports were stolen that night. jo just a reminder for everyone to have insurance and keep your cars as safe a possible.

cyber_scriber

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Bruce
Drive
2000 Galant; metallic dark blue; manual; Recaros; Momo steering wheel; and sunroof!
Every single one of us should have our pride and joys stored in a lock up garage at night, even something as understated as the Galants / Legnums.

Leaving an import on the street overnight is just asking for trouble ... b@stards!

G

Unregistered
How I wish for the technology to be invented so that i can run 500,000 volts thru the car as the theft deterrent!!!!! Bring on the fried cats!!!

weeaazz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
james
Drive
legnum
replace the airbag with a boxing glove and have it wired to go off with the imobiliser.hmmmm

MooIsTaken

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Jordan
Drive
'99 Galant SeriesII Type V
Ahaha that's a great idea! cept if you have a crash and then get punched in the face as well.. that wont be so good

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
96 S2 RZ Supra with 500whp
How I wish for the technology to be invented so that i can run 500,000 volts thru the car as the theft deterrent!!!!! Bring on the fried cats!!!

Magnavolt was the name they gave it on robocop.

G

Unregistered
Did the cops say how they reckon they'd been taken.. on a trailer or hot wired?

G

Unregistered
Did the cops say how they reckon they'd been taken.. on a trailer or hot wired?

well she lives on a dead end street on a slight hill. the car is loud so they would had to have pushed it out the drive, down the street to the dead end and towed it back up past the house and around the corner before starting it. but apparently dr30's are hard to steal and there was no glass on the ground so they didnt smash the window. no idea how they did it....but they did!!!

G

Unregistered
was the skyline stolen a R34 silver stock??? and was it stolen from around prospect???

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
lock it up someone, why cant people look a post dates ?

*shrugs*

G

Unregistered
HA sorry my bad i was tierd and was browsing and was also ontop of the list so figured it was recent

sorry guys although used forums before in each new forum i gues i become a newb HA!

Top Bottom