Check Out My New Project Vehicle :-)

Mel-D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mel
Drive
2012 Ford Focus ST Manual,Tangerine. Evo 6 Blue manual.Had 2004 XR6 Falcon M11 Auto,Yellow GT stripes. 1999 Legnum Manual,White
Sound exciting, Good on you going before you get older.

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
You've got a young son don't you Wes? You should do up the bus like the Rust Bucket from Ben 10. :)

trounced

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wes
Drive
1997 Mitsubishi Legnum VR4
hmm sorry didnt like the title you guys changed it too :-(

yeah we have 3 kids 6yo boy 4 yo boy and 2 yo girl the idea is that we will home school them all while we go and as its only the first few years it wont effect too much.

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
I changed it to Vehicle (you'd spelt it Vehichle) and Kristian went a bit crazy!

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Full on guys, that sounds like a heap of fun. But, You really gota fit both a little run-about boat and a motorbike for quick trips and fishing journeys.

So what's your time frame on completion and departing?

trounced

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wes
Drive
1997 Mitsubishi Legnum VR4
hoping that it was only going to take 6 months to do but money disapeared fairly fast mainly because i want to be fully self sufficient so i got full solar and battery bank and sign wave generator and signwave inverter all those parts alone cost me $5000 the bus cost me $3000 so doesnt take long for $15000 to disapear lol

anyway hopfully have it registered with seats and a basic kitchen and bathroom Q Bed and 3 bunks in the next few months.

then we can work on the rest.

who changed my title back :-(

Top Bottom