check out this legnum on ebay

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
With super headlights, no roof rails and side airbags!

Nice buy for $13k i reckon :)

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
$12K Dawso,

This is who Nudgie bought my legnum off, he's running out all his legnum @ a loss to concentrate on his export business.....

I am very sure he has a non turbo series 1 that he's parting out - metalic green, it has a tailgate and tail lights intact last time we were speaking with david..... might be worth a call for a replacement

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
That kit does nothing for me whatsoever. I'd rather a stock one...

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
I agree Kristian, its butt ugly, why anyone would do that is beyond me...

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
It was originally a jap kit that sold in low numbers, then the american's starting copying it. It is a very popular kit over there for reasons that I don't understand :)

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Somewhere out there is a Super VR4 with a smashed-in front end... or the owner has upgraded to Cibie projector headlamps!

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
I am very sure he has a non turbo series 1 that he's parting out - metalic green, it has a tailgate and tail lights intact last time we were speaking with david..... might be worth a call for a replacement
Non-turbo? That's odd, I wonder why he bothered even paying for freight? The engine and many components will be totally useless, as a lot of stuff on the lower spec cars isn't compatible with VR4s. Body panels are, but I just don't see the value in it...

And Brad, that's easy - they're American - the same market that loved the Ford taurus :banghead:

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
*shudders*

Give it two years and if Ford haven't gone bust they will be in Aussie again :)

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Actually I don't mind the kit, and the white headlights look really nice with it

G

Unregistered
an ugly one! A member had it here in NZ and it was terrible in real life. What you don't realise is that the bit between the intercooler hole and the side vents is huge, about 200mm wide of flat sheet that isn't curved very much at all. It does look really ugly in real life!

Ugly seems to be the general consensus.

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
The rest looks ok i think, the mags n kit fit well, just that front bar is hideous!!!

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
*shudders*

Give it two years and if Ford haven't gone bust they will be in Aussie again :)

At least this time the car won't look like poo. I've seen better, but it's not an ovoid monstrosity.

And the SHO is twin turbo 4wd......

Top Bottom