Confirmed Compatible Fuel Filters

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
Glad you got it sorted :) peps st Marys?

dwarfmarine

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Cameron
Drive
Previous: Black PFL Legnum
Current: TD5 Land Rover Disco
Nah Windsor.

oddly, (though they don't usually stock Ryco) still had a listing for the Ryco filter..

Thought I'd also ask the question here too,
havent changed filter since installing the Walbro, but with the old pump/filter,
after disconnecting the fittings and removing the filter, ill have a constant, somewhat heavy flow of fuel flowing from the pump side.. Which makes reinstall kind of difficult with fuel running down your arms! Was I doing something wrong? Was something broken for the fuel to just keep flowing like that?

this time I've prepared with hose clamps but just thought I'd ask.

G

Unregistered
How much fuel is in your tank? If it's chockers then you might be want to drive around and run the tank level down a bit first (so it's below the top of the pump).

However sometimes a syphon effect starts happening when you disconnect the filter, regardless of having an empty tank. In this case, remove the back seat and disconnect the short hose from the top of the pump that runs down to the rear of the filter. Otherwise you might find the fuel keeps coming and coming.

dwarfmarine

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Cameron
Drive
Previous: Black PFL Legnum
Current: TD5 Land Rover Disco
Ahhh that would explain it.
lucky it's on empty this time around!

cheers

Snoozy

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Freddy
Drive
Legnum
Bought this today and solved all my problems. My coil packs and sparks arnt dying at all must of been running really lean with a dirty fuel filter causing the car to spit.
Anyhow the price on these cooper filters are now $54.10 from bursons. Fitted like a charm

Top Bottom