• Poll closed .

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
I would like to gauge your interest in upgrading the anti roll bars for your Leggy or Galant.

Company providing the product is;

Superior Suspensions Pty Ltd
4 Lincoln St, Minto NSW. Australia
Ph +61 (2) 9603 0100

** UPDATE- yes already Have spoke to the guys at SS. The low down is they tested a number of different sizes on the the HPI car and the 27 rear 24 front with 3 holes adjustments on the rear, 4 on the front, was the best setting they could could get. Yes they too thought on the surface that it was too strong, but that was what worked. The HPI was also running standard suspension- if you have aftermarket stuff, then this will only help. SO- 27mmrear and 24mm front it is.

Pricing - $495 for the set of front and rear bars, plus replacement of your tired rubber bushes with urethane items!@! .
If we get people 30 we get the freight free, so you have all the info at your fingertips please vote**

SO, please register your with the voting button- don't vote unless you are serious and in a position to buy within a few weeks.

Thank you

PS a few people have asked what the difference between whiteline and Selby's is, short version, Whiteline recently merged with RedRanger and moved premises tot he central coast, Selby's now makes the one-off, small quantity bars that Whiteline don't keep on their shelves.
Hope that helps.

It will take approx 1 week to manufacture the bars once the order is received.

matchtheclown

Time p33nt
First Name
hugh
Drive
99 VR-4 Type S Man
Interested.

I've been recommended a non adjustable front and an adjustable rear in the past as it's easier to setup?

It would be interesting to see what the suspension god says :)

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
UPDATED!

Hugh, thanks for the offer, looks like it won't be need now
Cheers
Simon

matchtheclown

Time p33nt
First Name
hugh
Drive
99 VR-4 Type S Man
Ohh sweet. Price seems pretty good also!

Now it's just making a decision on which way to shoot my loot.

I don't think I'll need free freight however!

eddyvr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Eddy
Drive
2001 Legnum Type S, 2007 Kawasaki ZX14
Are you saying we need 30 orders then freight Aus wide is free?

Im very keen on a pair of swaybars, but free freight, whilst great, probably isnt enough to get a $500 business case past the missus at the moment. Maybe if I offer to do some extra chores around the place.. Or sulk about endlessly in the garage.

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
Are you saying we need 30 orders then freight Aus wide is free?

Im very keen on a pair of swaybars, but free freight, whilst great, probably isnt enough to get a $500 business case past the missus at the moment. Maybe if I offer to do some extra chores around the place.. Or sulk about endlessly in the garage.

Eddy, yes.

The pricing that i have listed is for each bar if only i buy 1 set of them. It will depend on how many we bar as to the final discount. I am waiting for a reply from SS, but realistically, i don't see it changing much more than maybe $10.

G

Unregistered
I'm definitely in now, this is a awesome price considering that a single Cusco Sway Bar from RHDJapan is the same price as both of these in this Group Buy. Not too mention a lot stiffer too.

Simon, I haven't read the HPI article, any idea on what brand they are (not that it really makes much of a difference) and also if the bar is solid/hollow?

timmae2006

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tim Dev
Drive
2000 Mitsibishi Legnum
ive registered interest...you saved me from just making a rediculous payment for these on negnum.........good work simon you have done well...........and who said no????whats the point of registering no if you not interested IMO :banghead:

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
Guy and Gals,

Yer weird on the no vote - i agree:confused:

The anti roll bars are a Whiteline product but made by Selby's. You wont find the product code for it on the Whitleline website- they are yet to list it.

I use whiteline ARB's in all my cars.

Now to catch up those who might be behind. The HPI project car approached Superior Suspension to upgrade it's anti roll bars. Selby's ( a part of Superior Suspension) made ARB's fitted to it. I've contacted Superior Suspension who created the ARB's for it and also make stuff for Whiteline. They tested a number of sizes on the Galant and to correct its - in Bob's words "understeering pig", nature, they were the sizes needed.

Now, i've discussed this with SS and on the surface they seem too large, but with the 3 and 4 hole adjustments ( I will provide what settings to use) they have obtained a very good balance.

Now, the Group Buy, voting is registering your interest to buy the front and rear ARB's i've listed. As i've said a few times on OZVR4, the first suspension mod you should do to any stock car is upgrade the ARB's.

This is a very good quality product and will come with urethane bushes to replace your well worn and very tired standard ones.

Cheers
Simon

esemete, id didn't ask if they were solid or hollow, i have the 27mm ARB on my S13, it's solid, suspect the front is too.

matchtheclown

Time p33nt
First Name
hugh
Drive
99 VR-4 Type S Man
Might want to throw up the top that if you voting yes your committing to spending $495 if the group buy comes off with free freight jungle.

Have to admit im pretty excited about these, if my car is an under steering pig right now with these in its going to turn in like a freaking formula 1 car.

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
Original post updated!

Yes, this will really set the thing alight- if you have some decent alignment settings as well, Formula 1...maybe not but it'll definately use the tyres a lot better and stop it rolling like an ocean liner at speed.

I can't wait to get these on my car.

13 to go and we get free freight...come on people $495 is less than some people spend on a sub ;)

timmae2006

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tim Dev
Drive
2000 Mitsibishi Legnum
come on people $495 is less than some people spend on a sub ;)

yes rub it in...but it was a long time ago when i was stupid with my money :mad:

mr jungle will these be available before xmas??? i is hoping:D

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
yes rub it in...but it was a long time ago when i was stupid with my money :mad:

mr jungle will these be available before xmas??? i is hoping:D

The group buy is ending on 2 Dec, so that would be a big yes....as long as SS can supply such a large order :bigsmile:

Top Bottom