• Poll closed .

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
are all of Whitelines sway bars made by Selby?

Not sure on the current arrangement Mitch, i thought Whiteline has recently been bought out by redline- have taken over whitleline factory. I'll find out but it won' t be until next week sometime when i return to Aus

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
Frozen.. where the hell are you? thought you love your handling and traction?

put ur handz up bish!

leekscurlock

Crunching Gears
First Name
Lee
Drive
VR4 Legnum
Im in for sure, voted yes already, toss up between hadeling and power, i think i should get the hadeling sorted before too much power i guess.

matchtheclown

Time p33nt
First Name
hugh
Drive
99 VR-4 Type S Man
Yeah I doubt we will make 30.

I think i'll bail on the group buy, with chirssy coming up and blah blah blah, I live 30mins from the place I don't need free freight. I'll get these when there is less $$ pressure.

Sorry gais :|

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
I'm back, i'll contact SS tomorrow and get the ball rolling.

I will also update the thread with how to pay and delivery method when i have the final details

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
I thought this was an EOI thread not a confirming my order thread? Sorry, if I realised not to vote unless we were definite then I wouldn't have. I can't do anything until after chrissy/new years. Too much on and too little cash right now. Early next year for sure.

You should really rename the thread so people don't get confused. Expression Of Interest is different to definitely ordering.

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
SO, please register your with the voting button- don't vote unless you are serious and in a position to buy within a few weeks.

Thank you

As above

gorgath

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Irwin
Drive
1997 Legnum RED!!!
Simon, sorry mate. I need to pull out as too knowing that this is just EOI and not official group buy. I also thought that Dec 2 is the closing date to express interest of the product. I guess I may have overlooked.

I am on the same boat with Paul, can't do anything until mid Jan. My budget is tight at he moment.

Sorry dude.

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B

Apologies for my lack of reading skills. :ROFLMAO: I honestly don't remember that being in there when I voted though. Sure that wasn't added later?

I was in a position to buy, but some stuff has happened which has cost me money unexpectedly.

Sorry mate.

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
I've recently returned arrived back in country, ill be chasing this up soon.

I think most people are going to pull out as i probably didin't word it very well which let to confusion as to whether it was a serious group buy or just a _issweak expression of interest.
In my book, an expression of interest is yes, if you put this up, i will buy on for that price.

A number of people have indicated to me that they can't afford the money right now.

Now the price i negotiated now seems to be the price everyone will pay, so all you were really getting is free freight.

Now that that info is out there, i am thinking that you lot can order it yourself and i don't have to chase people that might/might not/sort of/yer ok/no not really interested.

Frankly i CBF now, so i think you should contact SS individually and pay the freight which by the was was only going to be $30 anyway.

matchtheclown

Time p33nt
First Name
hugh
Drive
99 VR-4 Type S Man
Thanks for doing the leg work in the first place and sniffing it all out for us though Simon!

Your a champ!

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
LOL fair enough, thanks for your efforts mate - not your fault the difference was only gonna be $30!

timmae2006

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tim Dev
Drive
2000 Mitsibishi Legnum
theres always some that ruin it for the others :(:wanker:

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
Can someone there ask how much it would be for a set to come over to Auckland?

Top Bottom