[EOI] NSW - Home mechanics day, hosted by US! Date TBA

G

Unregistered
Would Sunday 20th September be a good time to do this - the day after the Bathurst cruise?

The reason I ask is that if we do, I'll have to drop my crap off somewhere for the sunday so I'm not driving it everywhere :D I've been holding on to a couple of oil containers for anyone doing oil changes.

Which leads me to my next question - I think an Amsoil group buy might be in order, I think someone was saying free postage for purchases of 20 bottle or something? Either way, I'd be in on that group buy either as part of the mechanics day, or as part of the Bathurst cruise. I've never bought it before from the place in Adelaide, just been using Royal Purple or Motul :)

dr-25-lt

1000th Member!
First Name
michael
Drive
'98 white FL S2 legnum
sounds like a good idea to do it day after bathurst cruise...

once again, if its def in sydney, ill be in...

i think its time for a new o2 sensor, spark plugs, and stereo install... :p

ill only need to buy the plugs and then i got everything... :cool:

G

Unregistered
Does anyone have the little switch thingy to do AYC flushes? I wouldn't mind getting help (ie, assisting with) a fluid change at this event - when it's ever done.

Oh, and I think I need a new O2 sensor after talking to Nudge about how shocking my fuel economy is compared to Kitty!

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Is there any steam left in this thread everyone ?

I think it's going to fade away with the wind.......

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
As long as you organise a 15-car meet up & cruise as your end of the bargain. :)

cruise would be a good idea, but unfortunately after a long day of doing work.. you'll just end up feeling tired.. so probably a good drink up is better.. to cool down and chillax..

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Someone from Sydney will have to take charge on this one if it is to go ahead Brad.... I'm just too far out of the loop to organise it unfortunately

You could organise it to be up on the coast at your place ;)

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Haha..... well I'm in a deadend street... nice & flat at the end...

Maybe. If I can convince everyone else who needs the street to bugger off for the day. :p
You would all have to bring your partners though as my wife would demand some females to talk to on the day.
Then we can crash at my place. Play some Wii or 360. Ogle at my Super for a bit. Go in the pool. Kick the dog around. Ogle at my Super some more. Annoy my mother-in-law. Watch Ronin on DVD & watch some NON Jap cars take part on chases lol.
Then we can finish up by ogling my Super one last time. (y)

G

Unregistered
I thought you were going to say we can finish up by kicking the dog again :(

I had a nightmare the other night my gearbox blew up while driving to the Sydney area - hope that doesn't come true!

Top Bottom