1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
hmmmm, excuses excuses,

bump that thread and lets get on with it,

parts are sitting on shelf, Intercooler, trans cooler & silicon induction kit.

thats my list for the day

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Oh sweet.... My list is not quite as extensive :(

matchtheclown

Time p33nt
First Name
hugh
Drive
99 VR-4 Type S Man
So we going to install my haltech interceptor to? Someone has a portable 4wd dyno right?

In all seriousness though. If someone is there which has an interceptor installed, I can make a diagram off that install which I can then use for mine.

Woohoo.

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
DAWSO! *bump*

My list is simple (I think)

I'll find me a EBC before the day, sooo I got a simple boost guage and EBC.. I have no idea how to go about installing these lols.. Don't really trust myself so much with electronics =/

Intercooler I did in the middle of the street in front of my house haha.. But wires? Nup, no go for Tom.

Maybe sparks too? :p

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Yeah yeah I know I know..... How about we use a big ass carpark and do it like the Jap crews! :D

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Sounds like a plan.. I honestly don't care where, just as long as it can be done eventually hehehe..

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
We'll have to bring tools.... A jack would be handy as well

I would assume someone will bring the service manual etc as well. And a laptop with wireless for forum access haha!

G

Unregistered
We'll have to bring tools.... A jack would be handy as well

I would assume someone will bring the service manual etc as well. And a laptop with wireless for forum access haha!

I can help with the laptop and wireless! :)

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
I've got a 2 tonne trolley jack, but it may be a bit too big to get under some cars. Plus I need to fix some seals on it. But if it's required I can bring it. I have an engine crane if anyone wants to get real tricky :p

Also I have plenty of tools I can bring, the AYC bleed controller etc.

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Great.... I can bring a few random bits and pieces lol

I usually borrow a full workshop to work on my car so my tool collection isn't what you would call huge haha

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
I understand! I'm going crazy now and actually making tools to make my life easier. I'm in the middle of making a new pump thingo to make filling the AYC diff oil much easier.

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
I could borrow a fat as car jack thingy from a mates place.. :) Also have a tool box I can bring along too.. Umm.. A camera, and some beers lol.

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
Someone got a BBQ they can bring too? LOL make a whole day out of it with food and everything! We can use peoples cars for music, etc :p

Find some girls and get them to do a bikini wash at the same time.. Booyah!

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
Now we just need a date!

Top Bottom