EOI: Queensland Flash tune day by Merlin in August

G

Unregistered
Jamie - it really doesn't take that long to check but you do need a 7202 or 7203 chip in ECU to get the flash tune (simply). Fingers crossed will be great to have you in as currently we are one car down. Let us know either way....

merlin

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
David
Drive
Evolution IX
^lyrikvr4, check if metal case or plastic, if metal its likly a 7201 chip.
I would like to catch-up with the first cars tuned also for a tickle-up and check over.

G

Unregistered
Come on jamie - have a peak at the case...can anyone on the coast lend a hand???

wesleyong

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wes
Drive
Lancer wagon 4G93T / 1999 Legnum VR-4
I'll have a check later this afternoon what ECU I have and then discuss options with the WIFE. Oh no! I said it!!!!!!!!!!!!

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
ohhhh wes...you no longer has access to your wallet, hope its worth it :p

G

Unregistered
First post updated, Jamie (lyrikvr4) now confirmed as attending, so we have the minimum numbers and are definitley good to go. Will finalise details with Merlin and post details in the next day or so, :)

G

Unregistered
Merlin has booked his ticket and is confirmed coming up on the 7th August will pm those involved venue details, cheers

G

Unregistered
Will be Brisbane Airport - should have venue confirmed today. I was planning on picking him up, but if anyone else can help out then I could go straight to venue and open up and meet others.....

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
dont think I can, I remember seeing all his stuff and the Galant's boot isn't enough for his baggage..

fieldy107

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Chris
Drive
Galant VR4
lol he has like 2 bags, if your backseat is free then you have heaps of room. I would pick him up if he was arriving on the Goldcoast.

G

Unregistered
Don't stress guys I can pick him up - only 10 min from the airport to venue!

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
lol he has like 2 bags, if your backseat is free then you have heaps of room. I would pick him up if he was arriving on the Goldcoast.

2 big bags you mean :p

also, I can convoy to the airport too if needed or if you like..

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
lol.. see then..

Dave, mind if i ask what the flight details are? pm it to me if you dont mind :)

G

Unregistered
Ok so all set to go on Saturday (y) - can I have final confirmation from guys from last time if and when you will be rocking up for your "tickle" :lol:.

Pretty sure I have sent everyone venue details, I will be picking Dave up from the airport - flight gets in at 9.30 so probably at the venue by 10:15. Christian are you still planning on coming to airport also?

Anything else pm me. See you there

fieldy107

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Chris
Drive
Galant VR4
I thought I would come up around lunch time or just after, give Dave some time to get into you guys computers first. I might have to drop the wife in Brisbane to do some shopping, she loves china town. I dont think you have given me the address yet, can you pm that to me please?

CLuTZ

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andre
Drive
C73A Lancer GSR, G6E Turbo MK2
Sorry to but in- but is this tuning on the fly with a wide-band 02 sensor or just a generic flash and tweaking to suit mods?

dre

Top Bottom