[EOI] Rear Strut Brace.. New for >$150

matchtheclown

Time p33nt
First Name
hugh
Drive
99 VR-4 Type S Man
Thanks for the hassle Gly.

Today I gave the profiles and the cusco part to our factory manager to see what he thought about how long it would take / therefore cost.

I has no time lads!

Anyhow now I have someone to hassle to make it happen. So much easier.

Sorry about the delay, good things come to those who give me happy ending massages! /looks around invitingly.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
good things come to those who give me happy ending massages!

Perhaps your biking friend could help you out there Hugh ? She would have to do it in the Aussie bikini of course :drool: hope that wasn't offensive :)

Anyways be interested to hear how this pans out...

matchtheclown

Time p33nt
First Name
hugh
Drive
99 VR-4 Type S Man
Nah she's engaged to Dan steuffer who rides for Yamaha in the Super Stock Series. Damn him :p

Anyhow, useless factory manager said he reckons he couldn't look at them until next month...

SO I took them around the corner to a place which we use for sheet metal and they reckon they will get back to me by this arvo with how a test bend went. So I'm expecting to have them done by early mid next week... the bends that is then the welding part is a much smaller hurdle.

Progress... SEE!

(don't beat me)

matchtheclown

Time p33nt
First Name
hugh
Drive
99 VR-4 Type S Man
<Well rounded legitimate and convincing enrollment in why I still haven't had time>

Due to the above I have registered the best lad in our workshop to work off the clock on them for me for cash this Saturday (they normally finish at 12). So I expect some if not all of them to be completed then.

I really appreciate how interested you guys are in these being complete and would like to thank you for keeping this thread alive with your bumps :)

Thanks again, I'll keep you in the loop.

matchtheclown

Time p33nt
First Name
hugh
Drive
99 VR-4 Type S Man
I need to talk to the guy who welded them up and see how long he took but defintely under $100.

Hopefully have them ready by end of week :O

matchtheclown

Time p33nt
First Name
hugh
Drive
99 VR-4 Type S Man
I'll supply a drawing of the bar with the ends so you should be able to get them built at any fabrication shop. At plating now should have back soon.

I'll have to make a new thread with confirmed prices to get orders set. I think I'll need to get batch 2 moving...

I have 10 sets in this run.

swift5_8

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tomas
Drive
Current: Legnum, Datsun 260z x 3
Past: 180sx, gti-r sold R32 GTS4, 1972 Restored Celica
Excelent so exiting - been waiting on these for ages :)

Top Bottom