Evo intercoolers

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
1999 Legnum Type S
There's a lot of morons on eBay that have probably sent questions like "wuld dis fit on my 121? thnx", hence that line.

Skurfer

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Chris
Drive
EZTONV
That will also get him a few more hits as anyone that searches for those makes, this will show up. It is pretty smart actually and a ploy used quite often.

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Legnum Type S
I find it really annoying when people add a lot of words on the end. Half the time it has nothing to do with half the stuff they add on to the end of their title anyway.

OVR444

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brett
Drive
2004 Mirage
Macca, if you're referring to my evo7 cooler; I am waiting to get my pipes cut/prepared by a mate. Then I'm all ready to go. Most likely 2 weeks away as I have a big "family time" month ahead.

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Legnum Type S
Sweet, it just so happens that I scored an evo 9 cooler for a steal a couple of days ago. Won't be fitting it for a while yet though. Looking forward to seeing how it all pans out for you.

OVR444

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brett
Drive
2004 Mirage
Sweet, it just so happens that I scored an evo 9 cooler for a steal a couple of days ago. Won't be fitting it for a while yet though. Looking forward to seeing how it all pans out for you.

No worries! If you need details on where to get silicone bends/t-bolt clamps etc, PM me.

chrisssss

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
krsta
Drive
99' s2 manual legnum vr4
wow i am so confused i was gunna jump on my mates evo 8 cooler now i dont know what to do especially with
'dam intake mouth which allows so much air to hit the cooler" according to which our cars dont have, so is it a go or should i save for a hks cooler or just go all out with ARC i will be replacing all the piping to aluminum as well

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
They'll be very similar. You do realise you can buy the core only though yeah? Contact one of the Australian distributors (JDM Concept maybe?) and they'll be able to help I reckon.

JUSTCRUZN

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
michael
Drive
98 Legnum VR4
cheers heaps mate would of just used what piping i could or sold the rest cheers heaps

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
I know what I'd do..... But reading my posts on the topic would illuminate my view so I guess I don't need to re-state it.

JUSTCRUZN

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
michael
Drive
98 Legnum VR4
Or you could buy the X3E kit that will work with Legnums

where should i look to get one of those kits then? cause man im new to turbos came from a vr 5speed to the leggy. still learning the ropes cheers

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
site sponsor search in the sale area of the forum

JUSTCRUZN

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
michael
Drive
98 Legnum VR4
do you have to cut your rad suport to get the evo9 cooler too fit? the cooler size is 600x280x75 cheers

Hank Scorpio

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Lachlan
Drive
Mazda JC Cosmo, Mazda FC3C RX7 Convertible
I was kicking around Nengun and noticed that Trust/Greddy made a 248x600x76 FMIC and a 194x600x76 FMIC to suit the Legnum. Would one of these be the one to go with in a perfect world?

Top Bottom