HDI Intercooler Kits

mbilal

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bilal
Drive
Galant VR4 99 Type V
Looks like more people are cancelling out than the ones interested, which brings the keen buyers down to 4 unfortunately. Ill see on the dyno day if i can bring it back up to 10, if not, ill ask the supplier individual price rather than group buy.

mbilal

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bilal
Drive
Galant VR4 99 Type V
Everyone started pulling out one by one so had to ignore the group buy. Im going ahead with it myself, thankfully the supplier is giving it for the same price as the group buy. If you are keen, you can prepare $575 within a week and we can pay for it next week. We should have it within a few days after payment.
Let me know if you are still in. He is selling them on eBay for around $640 delivered so we still get it cheaper than that.
Cheers.

mbilal

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bilal
Drive
Galant VR4 99 Type V
Hi again,
after months of shopping around and waiting for members to go ahead, but no one did. I managed to contact HDI directly and order it through them.
It is a little pricey for a core, a single pipe, clamps, bolts, nuts etc. but its an excellent product.
I couldnt find a cheaper core that has same specs and get custom pipes to suit and also the cost of fitting for all the collected parts, too much...

Anyways, long story short HDi itself is selling the GT2 kit for $600, with TNT delivery (super fast, 1 day!!!) to your door.
much less then ebay prices and also you get the warranty as it is supplied from our land rather than imported.
Anyone interested, PM me for details.
will be installed in 2 weeks, (Creatd motorsport in Melb, he is THE MAN, =) )

Top Bottom