Hello Everyone

G

Unregistered
I have a legnum vr4 2001 model and going to a cruz on the 24/10/09 anyone coming to this big event its all JDM and $10 for a charity cruz meet up at winsor mac's it s no during the day 10 am morning i will be there in an Silver Legnum BC 09 ZB.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
I have a legnum vr4 2001 model and going to a cruz on the 24/10/09 anyone coming to this big event its all JDM and $10 for a charity cruz meet up at winsor mac's it s no during the day 10 am morning i will be there in an Silver Legnum BC 09 ZB.

Can a mod please move this to the NSW or Events section ?

I think you've been spotted around the traps a few times judging by your numberplate.

G

Unregistered
JDM Meet up 24/10/09

Hello everyone

There is a JDM meet on Sat 24th/10/09 for some charity. I will be there with my mates R32 GTR, RX8 and my legnum VR4 also its all JDM its from JDM Styles forum or something like that.

It will be at Macca's winsor and the cruz will go north up the F3 Sydney to Newcastle 10 am i will be there with my mates either my Leggy or my 180

i provide more info however my car has little problems and needs fixing small oil leaks to new hids and light until then i will post some pics after a few fixtures

Top Bottom