Just bought Brocky's Galant

G

Unregistered
Kevin the dash is carbon fibre but you can get it all and change to the superior interior ( carbon) hahaha

G

Unregistered
Kevin is right we should have like a garage sale type meet so that everyone can get bits and pieces they need especially all those little bits and pieces like interior bits and clips and stuff

G

Unregistered
how much for the coilovers ?? and know which model they are ??

G

Unregistered
probably keeping the gearbox for a conversion and maybe the motor to modify with td05's and custom piping:wanker: ready for a one day change over when done??:)

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
are the hub carriers and abs sensors still mine? :D

and about the side panels and rear seats.. its not an immediate thing.. brakes are more important for me.. :D

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
Formerly: 1996 Galant VR-4
id be after the factory intake scoop part :p

G

Unregistered
I'll be picking up the car later this avo and I will have a lot more info for everyont then. But someone on here is already negotiating to get the whole lot to fix I think. I should have a verdict tonight I know everyone is keen to get parts off it.

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Kevin is right we should have like a garage sale type meet so that everyone can get bits and pieces they need especially all those little bits and pieces like interior bits and clips and stuff

We should do this if "someone" does not buy the whole thing...help pay off what you bought it for eh

G

Unregistered
that doesn't help the people on the other side of the country though :D

Hipsi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trav
Drive
D40 Navara
guess we'll just have to wait an see what "someone" thinks of it when he takes a look. Have they been to look yet Benny?

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
I'm after a few bits and pieces!!! PM me as soon as you know!!

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
I'd suggest just putting up a thread for each part or group of parts and giving everyone a week to place their highest bid :) Do it all publicly, it is MUCH more fun that way :)

Top Bottom