Just bought Brocky's Galant

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
I like fairness, and I agree with Brad. Giving everyone a chance to put their money down for the parts they're keen on will not only give everyone an opportunity, but will nett the most money. Feel free to disclose a reserve price in each thread too, if that's the way you want to go of course!
icon14.gif

G

Unregistered
Ok auction bits it is, I will put up the main bits that I think people will want with a reserve and let people bid on them. None of the prices will include shipping though. Where should I put them ..here or in the for sale section? Moderators??

G

Unregistered
I will also try to organise a scavenging meet like a garage sale for little bits and pieces that people are chasing..What suits people best ...a saturday?

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Start threads in the for sale section - pics of everything would be good for those who didn't see Brocky's car at the dyno day.

cheers

Lee

G

Unregistered
OK give me a day to organise this whole thing with pictures then I'll post it.

G

Unregistered
Some of the key features it has is: full recaro interior including door trims and back seat, Momo airbag steering wheel, brushed aluminium door sills, carbon dash surrounds (Lee has already got dibs on this prob) , Tein coilovers, ralli art muffler, front bumper, factory spotties, headlights, bonnet, bootlid with spoiler, dash, guards, doors and just about everything else. I'll organise pictures and details.

G

Unregistered
The Recaro interior is now for sale in the for sale section..

Top Bottom