Missing VR4

legnisal

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Anthony
Drive
Legnum
First of all Hi, i haven't really posted on here before, but i thought the OZVR4 community would be a great place to start.

So here goes my story...

Thursday night or early friday my house was breakin into while me and my family were asleep and money and jewellery and a whole lot of keys where taken including to keys to my 97 black legnum. now whats happened here is that the VR4 was blocked in the driveway but having all of these keys they rolled back my daily drive (my gq patrol 4WD) to the end of the driveway where now they were able to push the legnum out after this my girlfriend has woken up by hearing the car start up and drive up the street. now shes woken me up. cars gone

so i thought if i put the word out maybe someone can help me find it.
the cars registered with go via and i have checked my account history and now know that it went down the logan motorway heading for the M1 and old resume of mine that was sitting in the boot was found i a park at beenliegh so as far as i know the car is in that area. even though it was a long shot i got the gps out and drove by all the parks in the area nothing.

but i hope someone can on here can help me out,
like i said before it's a black 97 legnum, manual, sunroof, has two ariels on the roof next to the roof racks( they where for a gps tv thing that is on it since being imported) scratched mags(been ther since importing) pre-facelift.

rego number 802-KJ# (hopefully the plates are still on it
(yes i know i left out the last letter)

Hopefully someon can help me
pm me or please call your local police

ps i have reported the car stolen it was the first thing i done
sorry i some of this don;t make sense just abit upset
8.jpg

7.jpg

5.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Mortz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Luke M
Drive
1997 Legnum VR4
Mate that f**kin sucks, really feel for you Anthony. I'd suggest jumping on boostcruising and other popular forums to get the word out around QLD if you haven't yet, hopefully someone will spot your car around...i mean a black pfl Leggy with roof antennas is not the sort of car you see everyday so it'll stand out a fair bit.

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
Shit man that really suxs. Did they take both cars?

legnisal

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Anthony
Drive
Legnum
No
more than likely they have the keys for it but didn't want it
it had been opened shifted out of park and rolled down the drive i found it in Reverse
they tired taking my bros rx7 series 1 but he had the key in this room they tried using other keys they found to start it because left those keys in the car

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
welcome and sorry to hear about your car.. hope you can get it back soon or get compensated..

will keep a look out..

legnisal

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Anthony
Drive
Legnum
cars been found

after chasing him in near by suburb
hopefully repairible just dented doors

thanks for your help and suport

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
That's good news Anthony. I hope that scum bag didn't damage the car much more that the dents.

G

Unregistered
Good stuff, much better news that you have recovered it rather than hearing of another burnt out wreck. :(

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
He might have dented the car but I hope you smash him!

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Good to hear you got it back mate.... Karma will always prevail as well, he'll get whats coming to him!

dr-25-lt

1000th Member!
First Name
michael
Drive
'98 white FL S2 legnum
congrats...

im not an angry or agressive person, but fu*k him up...

i have no prob with people getting ahead at all costs, but not this way...

make him wake up every morning wondering if today is the day u will finish... u dont need to, but let him atleast think it... Its what tossers like him deserve...

Ahhh, i feel better now... lol... :D and thank god for the happy ending...

cyber_scriber

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Bruce
Drive
2000 Galant; metallic dark blue; manual; Recaros; Momo steering wheel; and sunroof!
Great news.

Tell us more about the chase and how you pulled him over!

legnisal

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Anthony
Drive
Legnum
not much of a chase a friend called to say he thinks he seen it at the local servo.
flew up there only in one car (bad idea) seen it sitting at the exit of the driveway. the A$$#ole was smoking something in a big bong/pipe. brothers halfed blocked the driveway i jumped out run to the car. this guy has gunned it around my brother he's chased him thorught a few round abouts and street. brothers lost him :( awhile i got left at the servo seen the car fly by some random picked me up and we went for a search nothing . keep searching during the night and eventually found it. so now it's sitting in a tow yard waiting for printing and insurance.

just kicking myself for not taking my 4wd up there as well with two cars we could have blocked him in or something

Mortz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Luke M
Drive
1997 Legnum VR4
Yeah but then he might have tried to smash his way through the blockade in YOUR Legnum :p I assume there's less damage this way. And are you serious this guy was game enough to sit in a stolen car smoking a bong in plain view of anyone? A thief and an idiot obviously.

G

Unregistered
I guess this is a lesson for anyone who's VR-4 goes missing.. the way these things go through the fuel, start your search at the local servo!

The thief does seem like a total moron though, so a very good chance he's known to the cops and will be picked up soon.

G

Unregistered
Yeah, even i believe you've got a good look at him!! so just explain the cops how he looks like and stuff!!! It would help them to find the guy!!!
Good luck mate!!!

Top Bottom