Status
Not open for further replies.

pretzil

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Rick
Drive
Legnum VR4
How can I access the underside of the windscreen demister vent outlet from behind? is it possible without removing the whole dash?

ttgvr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
steve
Drive
02 vr4 galant, 92 vr4, 85 starion
Rather pull a fuse or relay as I have 2 kids seats I dont want to move:( is the relay on the firewall? As I pulled it and the car died fast, just wanting to make sure as I am doing the fuel loop mod and just lost a socket in the valley:(....

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Haven't you ever worked on your VR-4 before?? Pulling 2 kids seats out will be the easiest part...

VOLK

Stabbin' technique!
First Name
Joey T
Drive
13 RA Lancer Hackzilla
Flexible magnetic and claw tools are mandatory for keeping sanity intact during vr4 ownership.

ttgvr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
steve
Drive
02 vr4 galant, 92 vr4, 85 starion
Lot easier if I can just pull a fuse then pull seats out, all I want to know is were a fuse is or relay people, as for flexible magnet buying one tomorrow for sure:)

VR4STHOZ

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
shane
Drive
1999 Legnum Type-S
Can someone tell me the part number for king springs or what I should be looking them up under? Is it hh galant(awd)? For a 99 legnum

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Gt_Galant

EC5A
First Name
Fred
Drive
Galant
Not HH Galant the closest it probably the Mitsubishi Galant HJ V6 as they kinda share the same suspension set up especially the front, but dunno height difference as that will play a big roll.

Dunno how much you wanna spend, but a set of king spring will cost you between $300-$350 + delivery when you can buy new Tein springs for about $400 delivered (and for the legnum)

here :
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SKR42-S1B...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item5d46882194

VR4STHOZ

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
shane
Drive
1999 Legnum Type-S
Cheers for the info. Just doing some research atm. I know there are some Dobson ones aswell.. 90 a pair on ebay..

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
just get the standard height spring, cause from memory it was shorter than the factory springs

and mind you this was on my HJ Galant.. so it's possible that it may sit a little lower..

VR4STHOZ

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
shane
Drive
1999 Legnum Type-S
just get the standard height spring, cause from memory it was shorter than the factory springs

and mind you this was on my HJ Galant.. so it's possible that it may sit a little lower..

i dont want to go to low on the front atm.. (havent rolled the gaurds yet) was talking to someone yesterday and he said 40mm drop is prob all i need.. but i need fairly stiff springs

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
Stock pfl is 16x6+46
Stock fl is 16x6.5+38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom