Status
Not open for further replies.

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
Or to rephrase that, too small, too narrow, too far in. And moreso than most stock wheels. Seriously 6 inch? Wtf?

BFun

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
'99 Legnum VR-4 Type-S
Or to rephrase that, too small, too narrow, too far in. And moreso than most stock wheels. Seriously 6 inch? Wtf?

Try driving on 14x5.5 +48 for 4500km....

You getting rid of your pfl set yet? :p

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
Try driving on 14x5.5 +48 for 4500km....

You getting rid of your pfl set yet? :p

I've never had a car with wheels that small.... although they would be big on a mini....

And no still got the pfl wheels. I should post a wtb for stock FL wheels....

twisted32

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
2000 Type S Leggy (toy)
NW Pajero (daily)
I still have a set Steve if you want them.
Yours tyres are shot, but the price is right if you want them...;-)

Badger

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Reece
Drive
Manual Super Legnum VR4
When rolling/flaring guards do you roll the inner lip in or out? Car is pfl (well super but still pfl haha)

(just double checking before I do mine)

vr4cobra

1 AYC Bar
First Name
T-J
Drive
1996 Galant VR4
any ideas what this noise could be? throw out bearing? internal rattle?
www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152154070701329&l=2679269286008224129

And this hollow rattle? only when driving, random in occurrence as sometimes its there some times its not, sometimes quiet others loud. also doesn't matter in or out of gear, clutch on and off. slightly louder when on throttle then off...
www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152154072361329&l=4051310957188866107
It just randomly started to make the noise one day after work so hoping someone being silly buggers has put a stone or little piece steel in my exhaust at work have to wait till I get back on the hoist before I find out tho :(

Gt_Galant

EC5A
First Name
Fred
Drive
Galant
^^^^^^
I'm 99.9% sure they are the same same what the U.S. are using for the 7th Gen Galant & Eclipse

Just do a search on ebay.com (example: galant rear camber) and alot pop's up
example below (you can find cheaper but i just picked one to show you) :
http://www.ebay.com/itm/73620-SPC-R...fits=Model:Galant&hash=item4d184898a5&vxp=mtr

I have never used them but i honestly would say they would work great but i haven't heard any bad feedback with washers only haha

rockit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum
I found out that my replacement fuel tank (original split a seam so swapped over a complete tank off another car) has a walbro 255 in it. do I need a tune or anything else done, or will the car work fine (ie without damaging things) with this pump and no other changes?

Nitephyre

Flaccid Member
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt :)
Drive
1963 Toyota Lite-Stout & 2007 Toyota Blade Master G
I'm fairly certain you can use it without a tune, but it helps to deliver fuel more efficiently once you have bigger tuna in your ecu :D

VOLK

Stabbin' technique!
First Name
Joey T
Drive
13 RA Lancer Hackzilla
Unless prior tune compensated for dying pump there will be negligible difference.

pretzil

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Rick
Drive
Legnum VR4
Having some trouble with the LCD screen on the climate control with some cells not lighting up when they should, all of them at different times depending on the settings. Now obviously this would be something to do with me putting led globes in just over a week ago but the problem only started now.

Has anyone experienced problems like this before? I've tried pulling it back apart and checking the connections etc but it all seems fine, any ideas?

dwarfmarine

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Cameron
Drive
Previous: Black PFL Legnum
Current: TD5 Land Rover Disco
Having a bit of an idle problem,
Idle seems to hunt when coming to a stop,
Clutch in and coming to a stop revs will drop to 1000, jump up to 1500, drop quickly to 1000 again, Jump to 1200, drop quickly to 1000 again before return to normal idle of around 1300. This all happens in a couple of seconds and only when braking and clutching in to a stop.
Idle is fine otherwise or after a stationary rev.

Tried cleaning TB and AFM as well as air filter with no success.
I am due for plugs and a fuel filter very soon but didn't think they would affect it.

Any suggestions?

VOLK

Stabbin' technique!
First Name
Joey T
Drive
13 RA Lancer Hackzilla
VAC leak/incorrectly aligned TPS or idle switch/dead or dying TPS. Take your pick.

1300 rpm warm idle is far too high, exactly double of what it should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom