One for the trainspotters - yellow 2001 Galant VR-4

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Dude those are some GOOD prices!! :eek: I know a couple of guys who do panel & paint work who said they're just so busy at the moment people are basically having to bribe them with big dollars to even think about doing big jobs like that.

G

Unregistered
ive seen a couple of yellow legnums around auckland nz,
neither were vr4's thou.

they look ok, not my first choice in colour thou,
i wouldnt pay more for a "rare" colour thou.

G

Unregistered
that grade 5 - was it auto/manual and what interior did it have?

I honestly don't know, it was the first auction I looked at when I knew nothing ...
Pretty happy with what I got in the end though ... The trim in the Facelifts is a little nicer ... (stir, stir)

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Certainly seems like a very rare colour but to be honest i think the purple or blue looks a lot better

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
But what of the red? I would have loved a red Super VR4. Anyone know of their existence in Oz? Back on-topic... isn't the yellow on the local Magna VR-X/RalliArts the same? The front look compared to the Galant with black/crystal headlights is very similar.

G

Unregistered
i think the galant looks great in yellow but that evo looks like poo. dont like the front end of that evo and with the yellow it looks like some lil 18year old mario owns it.. IMO

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
mate of mine got his R32 resprayed in ferrari red for $8k, full strip down to bare chassis, and was going to cost me $9k for the same in calsonic blue on my R33.

My '75 Galant is costing me 15k for bare metal respray and gaurd stretching. And I have stripped it myself :rolleyes:

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
Jason - J-Spec have a GTO on there for less than that!!

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
Top Bottom