OZVR4 5th Birthday NSW Crew Cruise

wendnarb

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
1998 VR4 legnum
I'm in! Wouldn't mind meeting somewhere out west as well if that seems to be the go irwin

leggei007

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jeff Stewart
Drive
88 Astra turbo n 2012 Holden Cruze diesel hatch
I'm out my gearbox shat itself n car is undrivable which sux plus I don't think the Cruze will keep up with the VR4's :(

Ernz1981

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ernz
Drive
1997 Galant VR4
you'll keep up considering that the VR4s will have to stop for fuel =D and you won't.

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Buy car shaped candles! One of my mates baked me a number plate cake with a car candle on top lol.

I spoke to one of my friends, they now live in Brisbane (sigh) and the other I haven't heard back from (lazy bastards). So yeah :(

Black_Ice

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Aamir
Drive
WRX
A good friend baked me this for my Bday...

Everything you see on the cake has been made (except for the checkered flags)..

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    119.8 KB · Views: 57

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
That would be awesome for the thing!

Emu

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Wayne
Drive
1999 Galant VR4 1993 HJ V6
Qball: No, You need to get away from your house so the further away it is, the harder it is for you to get home...:rolleyes:

Wendnarb: How west we talking, We could make the start point Castle Hill Maccas if that's more convenient for all ..... (Except Qball)

Gorgath: You big softie. You only want to stay in bed longer. Plus, you'll probably be the first one home, Anyway

Casuarina26: If you come, will the Boy bring the Magna as well?

Leggie007: Another casualty. Your the 3rd guy I've heard of that has broken something VR4 related in the past 2 months. I picked the pub too in case the puppy was onboard.

Emu

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Wayne
Drive
1999 Galant VR4 1993 HJ V6
A good friend baked me this for my Bday...

Everything you see on the cake has been made (except for the checkered flags)..

A good friend eh? And the Cake has little heart shapes on sticks???? Right Aamir..

And the 5 cars means 5th Brithday? Hmm. Was your birthday on the 29th February?????

mcs

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
1997 Galant VR-4
If i get my car ready by then i might drop in at the final location to say gday.

Black_Ice

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Aamir
Drive
WRX
A good friend eh? And the Cake has little heart shapes on sticks???? Right Aamir..

And the 5 cars means 5th Brithday? Hmm. Was your birthday on the 29th February?????

Yes Wayne a good friend..have you heard of love between friends? :)

Also I would have put my hand up for the cruise but dont think you want a shopping trolley there..esp one that may be capable of keeping up with you ;)

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Yes Wayne a good friend..have you heard of love between friends? :)

Also I would have put my hand up for the cruise but dont think you want a shopping trolley there..esp one that may be capable of keeping up with you ;)

Yes, Ancient Greece was full of people like you :p

We have to ensure Gorgath doesn't get on the piss the night before, like he always does when he says he's going to turn up for a cruise & we stand around waiting for him to eventually not turn up!!

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
Come on Aamir you'd better come cause if there's no shopping trolley where will we put the cake?

gorgath

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Irwin
Drive
1997 Legnum RED!!!
Not coming now....my rims are had a gutter rash and I'm devastated and depressed.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Not coming now....my rims are had a gutter rash and I'm devastated and depressed.

What a pissweak excuse. You ALWAYS make up an excuse for not turning up.

Everyone, let's just go & turn up at his house & steal his Legnum. He's not worth owning it!

G

Unregistered
Maybe, will have to check the work roster next week. Wouldn't mind hitting up wiseman's again!

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
Qball: No, You need to get away from your house so the further away it is, the harder it is for you to get home...:rolleyes:

Wendnarb: How west we talking, We could make the start point Castle Hill Maccas if that's more convenient for all ..... (Except Qball)

I recon i could walk to the first meet point quicker than any of you will take to drive there

Top Bottom