OZVR4 5th Birthday NSW Crew Cruise

Emu

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Wayne
Drive
1999 Galant VR4 1993 HJ V6
Come on Aamir you'd better come cause if there's no shopping trolley where will we put the cake?

Agreed. No Cake for you Aamir. Or your "Good Friend".:lol:

Emu

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Wayne
Drive
Not coming now....my rims are had a gutter rash and I'm devastated and depressed.

You don't get to complain about the next 4 cruises which occur on a Sunday if your not there this time.

Emu

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Wayne
Drive
Everyone, let's just go & turn up at his house & steal his Legnum. He's not worth owning it!

Free Parts Car.....(y) Start a thread for EOI Brad!!!

leggei007

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jeff Stewart
Drive
88 Astra turbo n 2012 Holden Cruze diesel hatch
Hey Brad im sure my wheel will look ok on Gorgaths super then I can drive it as mine is at the docs getting its gearbox fixed n have it working beter than what it does atm.... just let me know im sure I can put them in the Holden to have on the super for that w/e

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Gorgath doesn't have a Super, just a Super rear wing that's taken him ages to get a hold of.

So we're taking to take it off him if he doesn't turn up mwuahahahahaha

leggei007

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jeff Stewart
Drive
88 Astra turbo n 2012 Holden Cruze diesel hatch
I'll b in that lol..... but if he is so worried about his wheels im sure there will b enuff of us to get our spares out to put on his car just so he isn't scared of driving with his scratched wheel

WOG-VR4

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Peter
Drive
2001 Mitsubishi Legnum VR4
Will be suite shopping for a wedding that day! (Sunday would have been better - just to stir the pot) however there is a twilight drift session on at eastern creek that night so I will prob be heading to that (to spectate) so if thats any of your cup of tea I may see you there.

Emu

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Wayne
Drive
So for those of you who won't be making it along to our little shindig, er Gorgath... here's a little teaser of the trip.

I got some New GoPro HD Hero2 cameras. Tried them out during full price speeding ticket weekend. Definitely better picture and sound quality over the previous cameras used. Mounts that came with them weren't getting angles I wanted so excuse the "in car" shots.

http://s573.photobucket.com/albums/ss171/talon7striker/NSW Crew OZVR4 5th Birhtday Cruise/

This time we have plenty of memory to capture whole the trip.:p

Now, about that 5th Birthday cake. Has anyone come up with a cake option yet?

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
I won't be there :( I have a big family thing on during the day (unless if you guys want a million Chinese people rocking up on the cruise).

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
There is a cake shop nearby where I live. Not too keen on driving from Newie to Sydney with it in my Super though.

Might see what options I've got closer to my parent's house.

Shamwow

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
Commodore (dont hate, its for work) & MY16 WRX Premium
You may need to put a language filter in, if the camera's are to be used in brad's car as he is a little fouled mouthed towards our less-loved road users e.g. packs of cyclists and shit slow drivers

btw brad, rumour has it you want to paint your super bodykit the pearl white colour and send it to me.... is that true?

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
You may need to put a language filter in, if the camera's are to be used in brad's car as he is a little fouled mouthed towards our less-loved road users e.g. packs of cyclists and shit slow drivers

btw brad, rumour has it you want to paint your super bodykit the pearl white colour and send it to me.... is that true?

Nah, remember you've got your 'Mr Plow' front bar to keep you happy lol.

Bad news, I'm oncall this weekend for afterhours support. This means I can't leave Newcastle. No one wants to swap weeks either so I'm stuck with it.

dwarfmarine

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Cameron
Drive
Previous: Black PFL Legnum
Current: TD5 Land Rover Disco
I'm also out.
Defects to get cleared and a choice between new tyres and ( 500kms overdue) 130'000km service due to finances

dwarfmarine

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Cameron
Drive
Previous: Black PFL Legnum
Current: TD5 Land Rover Disco
I'm also out.
Defects to get cleared and a choice between new tyres and ( 500kms overdue) 130'000km service due to finances

Emu

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Wayne
Drive
For those who are still on the list as available, do you want to still go for the run or move to a later date.

Qball? Wendnarb? Legnum600?

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
If we're going to move to a later date Wayne, I'm out the 2 weekends after this too.
1 weekend in having to go to Parkes for work.
The weekend after that having to come back from Parkes.

Work sucks.

casuarina26

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Phil
Drive
2010 Skoda Octavia vRS 125TDI, 02 Hyundai Elantra
Galant was been Sold
Can we move it back to a Sunday, as some of us have work & or sport on Saturday's

Top Bottom