OZVR4 Calendar

junior

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Gary
Drive
2000 Type S Legnum
Hi all, just a thought considering we have such a good selection of cars to choose from, what about a calander featuring them? Maybe someone here knows someone who can organise the printing, might be a bit late for this year but a thought for next year.

Gary

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
I like that idea Gary, all we need is 12 awesome picks and the rest is easy. So you putting your hand up to organize this little project?

junior

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Gary
Drive
2000 Type S Legnum
If I knew someone in the printing game, yeah but I dont. It is an idea pinched from the Aristo site I used to visit.

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
Formerly: 1996 Galant VR-4
lol shotty NOT being january :p or feb by the time it comes out if it happens ;)

G

Unregistered
This is a fantastic idea and something I started about a year ago and never continued with. There are heaps of places online that will make the calender and they all do discount on Large orders. U can create the calendar online then they send a printed version to u.
I suggest to work through the members rides pictures thread and keep it to OZVR4 cars. Maybe start a thread and pic say 50 photos and maybe let the community vote on it ...

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
I like the idea of all of us nominating and putting together a big collective of photos, and have a vote.. :)

I expect most to be Esemtes.. I LOVE his car pics!

Also, I love this shot I got of my car hehehe.. Have to nominate one of my own too of course :p

Dirt-004.jpg

Oh, also http://www.cafepress.com do custom stuff like shirts, calendars, mugs, etc etc.. Maybe we could set up there and we just purchase as we want them?

That's the only thing I really know of!

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
Get this thing started by the end of this week and we'll have the calendar in our bedrooms, kitchens and offices by early March.
I say one pic from each member who would like their car in the calendar and best twelve out of the lot get's chosen and included. Just like CVR4's Calendar Winners which was done a few years ago.

G

Unregistered
sounds great. my car certainly isnt calendar worthy as its basically stock atm but would like to get hold of a calendar just for show. keep everyone posted.....so to speak

weeaazz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
james
Drive
legnum
how about a nice dyno shot like some in the hpi mag just released,some nice pics in there,if not we get esemte to do the around aussie trip

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
This would be an awesome idea..... Who wants to take charge on this one?

I would definately buy a calender from OzVR4 :D

This could cause problems with who's pics did and didn't make it though... Voting on 12 pictures from 5000 could be a challenge lol. Perhaps we should nominate one person from each state to be on the judging panel and everyone submit their fave photo and let the panel decide

Yes Dr Josh, you'll be on the panel hahahaha

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
Here's an idea.
I reckon we should have a new, official thread enabling members to post they're best photo of their car for the calendar entry. Only one photo per member. Photo must be 1024 x 768 in size and direct hosted (no thumbnails) on an image hosting site like Imageshack or Photobucket.

The deadline will be February 14th 2009 for your best photo to be submitted.
Allow one week for voting on the best 12 photos which should be included into our calendar. Voting results to be posted by the 21st of February 2009.
After all that, get those calendars made up and have them ready for sale by 1st of March 2009.

And also, If your photo doesn't make the cut this time around, there's always next year to try again :)

Top Bottom