unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
[QLD] Jan 2012 Downshift x JDM x Euro OPEN MEET

It's time to kick this up a notch. NSW and VIC are quickly catching up in terms of size and quality of meets. We cannot allow this to happen.

So we're going to kick off the new year in style, and with a taste of things to come. The meet will be open to all people with a JDM or Euro car.

There will be a gold coin donation per person at entry to pay for public liability insurance. This is the only way we can afford to hold the meet, so I ask that you donate generously. If we get sufficient money, we will be doing more entertaining activities in the future, all in a legal, and officially condoned way, off-street
wink.gif

To be able to keep this as a regular meet, it is important that you follow the CONDITIONS OF ATTENDANCE
  • YOU are responsible for the guys you bring to the meet, and hang with. If they act like idiots, we will find out who it was. Brisbane is a very small place. In addition, we will be recording number plates for both insurance and policing purposes.
  • THROW RUBBISH IN THE BIN. There's bins - use them. We will have trolleys with garbage bags if the bins get too full.
  • Dont do skids, laps, rev engine, be antisocial in any way. This goes for you people at the end too.
  • Plates will be recorded and forwarded to the cops, depending on how much of a dickhead you are. Dropping skids in the carpark will definitely qualify for 13HOON.

Date: Tuesday 10 January 2012
Meet at DFO Jindalee upper carpark at 6.30pm. DEPARTING 6:45pm SHARP.
Arriving at Queensland Raceway approx 7:15pm. We will be using the short-track drift area to park up, behind the canteen.

This one is going to be big boys and girls, come along and bring your sensible friends. See you there!

M​

i would love to see 10 vr4's there

fieldy107

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Chris
Drive
Galant VR4
My car would look to shit compared to all those nice cars

...and I'm a bit anti social

parepin

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andy
Drive
4G93 Mirage
#HairdresserCivic
I'm a maybe. That's ages away for a work night lol

vr4cobra

1 AYC Bar
First Name
T-J
Drive
1996 Galant VR4
hmm to rep the triton work ute (refective tape, flashin light ect :p) or hitch a ride??? haha sure it would look good set up between a few leggies and galants :p

anyone else coming to this?

Stanislav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Stan
Drive
2009 Audi S3
whoever gets there first can you try and park somewhere with other spots? Should keep the VR4 group together if possible

Stanislav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Stan
Drive
2009 Audi S3
This was awesome! Had a great time and was great to meet some new faces! I shall post up photos as soon as I get them edited etc.

buduki

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Cheyne
Drive
Stocko Galant vr4 Type V
Yes, it was nice to meet you everyone and not to mention seeing some nice cars.

Top Bottom