[QLD] Dyno Day - 19 Jan

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Sweet as, guys who are keen we will meet at the Caltex on the Access Rd off the motorway at 7:45 for a top up and drive down for Christian to get his car on...all good?

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
It looks as tho I won't be able to make it. I didn't get the house renovations done and that was the requirement to enable my attendance. I will be thinking of you while I finish tiling my bathroom. Make sure someone gets some video footage and post lots of piccies.

Mike

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Noooooo

That sucks Mike - break the rules! Maybe some kind of DFO diversion plan for the Mrs?

:)

Lee

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
who's up for helping Mike with the renovations?

I'm UP!!

put your hands up bish!

G

Unregistered
I'm on my way down to Sydney Thursday night, so any working bee will have to be before then. ;)

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
I would be happy to have a "Build Kev's Car" working bee....have like a pot luck and everyone can bring a part....sounds good eh!

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
Is this a VR4 only event? I haven't found a Legnum just yet (Jungle bought MINE :D ), so I'm quite interested in giving my old Datsun 260Z a run if that's ok.

Come on Justin, i heard you were looking for a newer car anyway:D
Besides, I'm still waiting for the compliance plate to arrive:banghead:

If it doesn't turn up and I'm not working(find out tomorrow), i may come down in my 32 and give her a spin when everyones finished if that cool??

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Ok guys, everything is looking good for Saturday.

Don't forget to fill out the form attached to the first post and bring it with you.

Don't forget to bring $50 cash to pay for the run.

I'll take some blank forms and a couple of extra $50's just in case.

See you all on Sat,

cheers

Lee

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
As expected, compliance plate not ready:banghead: i'll see you guys in my naughty old Skyline

"Sweet as, guys who are keen we will meet at the Caltex on the Access Rd off the motorway at 7:45 for a top up and drive down for Christian to get his car on...all good?"

Can be a bit more specific on this meet up place please??

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
as you exit off bryants road going to hyperdome (southbound on the motorway) I think i'ts the 2nd entry road.. you shouldn't miss the big ass caltex sign.. I'll try to be there at 8:15am. :D

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
as you exit off bryants road going to hyperdome (southbound on the motorway) I think i'ts the 2nd entry road.. you shouldn't miss the big ass caltex sign.. I'll try to be there at 8:15am. :D

Sweet, see you then!

G

Unregistered

Ditto

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
Brocky
you going down Mount Cotton Rd or Beenleigh Redland Bay Rd?

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Sweet as, now that I have TCL back I will be ready to go! I will be there at about 7:45 or so

Top Bottom