Recaro Seats

G

Unregistered
I find the stock recaro's great on a 3 1/2+ hours drive. Other cars give me a sore back though.
Thats no good Jamie what would you swap them for?

jaygore

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jamie
Drive
1998 Series 2 Pearl White Legnum
well i only have the one, i have mismatched seats, and mine is from the evo 5 so its pretty sexy, and i want a stock seat i think... but thats the things not many people want one, so i might just find a stock seat and then sell the recaro on ebay, not to sure yet

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Jamie, I might be interested in your Recaro. Don't really need both because 90% of the time my passenger seat is empty, or else is occupied by my wife or someone who wouldn't appreciate me cornering hard. So I'm likely to make full use of the Recaro only when I'm on my own, which is most of my driving.

I'd like to have a sit in it and check it out. I can't make this week's wash meet though.

EDIT: I just noticed you have a series 2 though. I have stock series 1 seats, so a swap might not appeal to you...

karlous54

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Karl
Drive
2000 Vr4 Manuel
Took mine to a mechanics shop and got the brackets customized.
If you really dont know what you are doing its alot easier for someone in the know to do it for ya as you will save time and dissappointment.

Top Bottom