First Name
Sam
Drive
2000 Legnum Type-S Black Manual
NissanSilviaSalvo's X-Mas Cruise
Date: Sunday 2nd December
Time: 1.30pm meet - whenever, cruise starts at 2pm

Gold coin donation and/or stuffed toy.

Location: ETSA stadium (Railway Terrace, Mile End), will be a hills run, and other locations, with a final meeting in town for tea/drinks for those interested.

This is being organised by NissanSilvia members Jules and Mark(dr1ft_pig13's parents).

This only applies to SA members. All are invitied, whatever car. Just make a donation and you will receive the map of the cruise.The date has been set. A good opportunity for us to give back to the needing. Invite your mates, even just drop in for a look and donation.

It would be good to see the SA guys there representing OZVR4.com. I will update this thread with all info, as it becomes available. I will also try and organise a meeting spot for OZVR4 members before hand, so a statement can be made.

Remember any hooning will not be tolerated as per usual. You will be asked to leave. Police will be told about the cruise, so expect some presence.

Hope you guys can make it...

P.S. I went last year and it was a good cruise and remember you don't have to stay all day, and you can join in at any time. There were at least 100 cars.

LEG_IT

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Sam
Drive
always knew you would be there kristian, now you gotta decide what car you want on the day...

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
lol true - RX-7 won't be here in time, so it will be a toss up between the Chaser, the Civic Type R or the VIP Celsior...

LEG_IT

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Sam
Drive
BUMP

Come on you SA guys its a month away so would like to know if anyone besides Kristian and i are goin. It will be good. So get off your ass' :p

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
I only found the SA thread tonight, lol
Never had reason to scroll down b4 I guess. You guys go?? How was it??

Top Bottom