1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Details (as suggested by Andrew) are:
Sunday April 29
Meet at the corner of glynburn and greenhill at the foodplus at 12:00pm, good coffee and food, plenty of parking opposite on the weekend;
Google Maps Link

The area in red on the right is usually empty over the weekend and if that fails then there is parking on the street in front of the food joint labelled A and then extra behind the speech pathology joint, see attached
If we fill all that it would be the most epic VR4 get together yet

At approximately 1:00pm: shoot up greenhill for some hills action for those that like the twisties;
Google Maps link of route
only 86km estimated hour and half

Let us know if you will be there at lunch, or only for cruise!

----------------------------------------------------Original Post -------------------------
Been too long so i'm arranging a cruise for April
Given easter is the start of the month, it will be towards the end of the month. Sunday afternoon cruise, departing around lunch time, finishing mid afternoon. Hopefully the weather will hold out :)

So please vote for your preferred date - the date with the most votes in 2 weeks time will be set as the date.

Departure location TBA

Get Voting (y)

Jonson

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jon
Drive
MY15 X MR
How about a nice run through the hills and then lunch at a park near the murray mouth? I really like the BBQ area at Clayton, but that means I'll have to see my dad....not keen on that

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
That's a possibility Jon - Just secure the date first and then we'll see what exactly the plans are for the day.

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
29th. Only because the night before the 22nd is my gf's 21st and UFC 145 on the Sunday.

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Good work Lee on getting the ball rolling

im fairly impartial at this stage but i suspect the social events co-ordinator may suggest that the 22nd is better

*should* be back on road by then

mfbamba

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Misagh
Drive
1997 Legnum
Just putting it out there. What about right in the middle of the two choices and we do it ANZAC Day? Wednesday 25th of April.

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Anzac day I'll be honoring my grandfather / WWII Veteran who passed this year.
So I think best leave anzac day for what it is

Interloper

Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
Andrew
Drive
2000 Legnum S Man, NX Paj, CBR1000RRSP2, CRF450
I'd prefer the 29th, April is crazy already *sigh*

Poita

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Peter
Drive
Legnum
I'm with the 29th in the afternoon if possible. It's my birthday on the 20th so will probably be doing something on the 21st/22nd.

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Well its pretty well set for 29th I'd say. I will be able to come to the meetup on the 29th but not cruise as I have to pickup my wife from the airport mid afternoon, and she hates Lachlann being in the car with me on cruises LOL

But the consensus wins, so what do ppl want, afternoon cruise or late morning + lunch?

J-B

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jarrad
Drive
EVO VII GSR
I'm with Tom, food and/or coffee and I'll be there.

Also as long as the VR4 doesn't break or I'll be rolling in the KE20 (y)

Top Bottom