• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
ill be at the meet but cant cruise as i have a list as long as my arm of things to do tomorrow

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Lachlann's birthday party has been moved due to weather & now starting at 12:30 - so I wont be there.
Have fun fellas!

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
What type of person holds a children's birthday party when there's a OZVR4 cruise. Shun!

Also, is anyone bringing cruise notes?

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
there is a 2 after that 1. *SIGH*

oh well, at least i got to breifly catch up with everyone :p Hope you had fun on the cruise

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
that was a fairly quick turn around! Felt like i was there :p Was waiting for some bloopers or something at the end.....

I probably could have hitched a ride with someone as it turned out - work server was down and couldnt access any of my files :mad:

frank_t

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Frank
Drive
'98 Galant VR4-S
attachment.php

Slinz

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Grubby Nissan
I had a few beers after work last night and ended up sleeping in until about 11 today! Then I had to go lift furniture -____- pretty annoyed that I missed it.

Sounds like a couple of you with the standard brakes have had the rude awakening that we all experience at some point :p

it's.simon

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
VR-4 Galant Type S
As in brake fade?
How was the cruise guys? Was keen as mustard but after selling my rims it just handles like poo with bulging tyres and 16x6 wheels. Also loaded with uni work and had a badminton tournament. :(

Interloper

Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
Andrew
Drive
2000 Legnum S Man, NX Paj, CBR1000RRSP2, CRF450
As in brake fade?
How was the cruise guys? Was keen as mustard but after selling my rims it just handles like poo with bulging tyres and 16x6 wheels. Also loaded with uni work and had a badminton tournament. :(

not too bad had a decent run between Uraidla and Balhannah, a few peeps turned off at lobethal and missed some great twisties, a few too many Sunday drivers through the rest but was to be expected, muppets doing 60 in 100 zone (pet hate grrrr)

how was the last leg, did you guys like the route?

ed84

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Eddie
Drive
09' Mitsubishi SWB Pajero NT X DiD, Honda CBR250rr
HAD: 99' Legnum s 2 Type S, 98' Galant S2 Type V
I think we went left where we should have gone right - we ended up in Norton Summit about 5 mins later and straight down onto Magill Rd. Good fun though, no hold ups

Slinz

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Grubby Nissan
That road up to Norton Summit is sooo twisty >.< I remember accidentally coming that way on the way home from the riverland once in a Starwagon, not fun

mfbamba

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Misagh
Drive
1997 Legnum
Brakes were an issue but not as much a problem as the lack of confidence in wheel/suspension.

Andrew, Ed and Adam were able to make distance on me on the way back from Lobethal and I like to blame that for now rather than my driving skills.

ed84

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Eddie
Drive
09' Mitsubishi SWB Pajero NT X DiD, Honda CBR250rr
HAD: 99' Legnum s 2 Type S, 98' Galant S2 Type V
Yeh the pace that Andrew & Adam set was a bit hectic!! Loved it. Found that i was really getting awesome grip coming out of the apex of everycorner when i had the balls to mash my foot on the accelerator just that little bit earlier. Lovin my SAYC :cool:.
Andrew definately had more power on the ground though and was pulling away after every corner.
Towards the end i started leaving braking a tad later too and im pretty confident the Brembos had quite a bit left in them, but after that it was the wall (or worse)...

Great day!

eyecandy

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Adam
Drive
Evo VII GSR
Your car sat really well Ed. I am likewise very confident in the AYC, man I was pushing the car to its and my limits on a couple of occasions after Lobethal, I was actually tring to get it to let go after the apex of some corners and it just wouldnt do it, so much exit speed on the corners, very fun :)

My brakes started violently shuddering and fading out at the end before Magill so I wasnt pushing as hard, will have to invest in some rotors at some stage.

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
argh really disappointed i didnt come along :(

Ill get the ball rolling on another cruise in early June once i get the word from Jon ;)

Top Bottom