• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ttgvr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
steve
Drive
02 vr4 galant, 92 vr4, 85 starion
Why not morning less traffic people, always cruise early so it's traffic free, after 12 and it's almost pointless?!

eyecandy

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Adam
Drive
Evo VII GSR
^^

I agree and it kind of kills the whole day, I'd rather go in the morning, have luch with you all and then have the afternoon free.

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
I dont think its pointless cruising after 12, we all get to catch up, have a bite to eat etc. We've traditionally had quite a few sunday arvo cruises and we often get a good run for parts and get held up in others - but thats part of it

For a faster pace, organise another cruise on a friday night when theres definately less traffic, easier to see whats coming around corners etc, id be keen for that too :)

Slinz

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Grubby Nissan
I'm happy for a cruisy cruise with a few squirts here and there. If we want to play racecars we should be registering for the next Modern Reg day :p

But I'm not fussed on timing really.

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
I know in the past I've been setting the pace, and sometimes get carried away, but this time I will need to keep it cruisey as I'll have my little man in the car. So be aware, this is going to Family Friendly - if you got kids to bring along, pleae do! Its not going to be a race but a get together. My son will no doubt bring his Cars Toys (Lightning McQueen, Frosty, Mater, etc) so if your little boys have toys to bring thee kids can play.

That being said, I suggest meet at 12:00 somewhere where we can get a bite of food (prob takeway?), head off at about 1pm for gentle cruise through the hills. Murray run for lunch can wait for another day ;)

eyecandy

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Adam
Drive
Evo VII GSR
Down for whatever, will be my first cruise with you all, I'll bring the wife for this one if its "gentle". She doesnt like corners as much as I do.

Interloper

Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
Andrew
Drive
2000 Legnum S Man, NX Paj, CBR1000RRSP2, CRF450

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
just be mindful there ll be plenty of cyclists out on a sunday on greenhill

that said, the route looks good

Interloper

Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
Andrew
Drive
grrrr i ride all those roads often!

eyecandy

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Adam
Drive
Evo VII GSR
Re-phrase "You get 1000 points for every fat man in spandex that you hit", you will also get -1000 points if you hit Andrew :p

Interloper

Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
Andrew
Drive
:p you'll have to catch me first

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
First post updated with Details. Andrew I presume there will be ample parking at this foodworks for us to park as a group?

Interloper

Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
Andrew
Drive
First post updated with Details. Andrew I presume there will be ample parking at this foodworks for us to park as a group?

there should be Lee, the area in red on the right is usually empty over the weekend and if that fails then there is parking on the street in front of the food joint labelled A and then extra behind the speech pathology joint, see attached

if we fill all that it would be the most epic VR4 get together yet

pk.jpg

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
rolled past there yesterday on the way for a run up lofty, there should be plenty of parking there, good choice of meeting place Andrew!

Top Bottom