Service Parts Help

R Kilburn

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Roland
Drive
1996 PFL VR-4 Galant
Hi all I am currently getting parts together for my 100k service. ATM i have sourced a waterpump, timing kit and spark plugs but I cant find any suitable leads apart from top guns which apparently are crap, so could someone tell me what leads I can use and where to find them( along with part number), I am also after a oil filter/power steering belt and alternator belt( besides meek). Any help is appreciated, thanks

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
search is your friend.. what you're after has been covered here ALOT of times...

search for 100k service kit and start there..

as for the belts, they're the guide sections, which is under the general section part..

BCX

Administrator
First Name
Bill
Drive
2000 Galant Type-V
1997 MK Triton GLS [6G74 conversion]
2019 i30 N-Line
i've got the max/topgun leads. they're much better than oem for resistance, no problems with build quality either.

powersteering belt and alternator belts you'll find just about anywhere. 4PK0950 & 6PK1060 from memory.

Ryco equiv for oil filter is z142A.

As christian said, there is a thread with all this stuff in it.

Edit: http://ozvr4.com/forums/showthread.php?858-Part-Numbers-Guide

Ernz1981

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ernz
Drive
1997 Galant VR4
Try getting the ICE ignition leads....they're about an inch too short (but still fits).....tell them you heard about them from this forum and they'll give you a discount.

Black_Ice

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Aamir
Drive
WRX
Another option Roland is to get it all from MEEK automotive in Sydney. They have all the parts you're after and you can be sure you'll get the rights parts since they have done alot of 100k services for our cars. Chech out they website and they ship as well. Another option is Bill from Ralliart NZ.

R Kilburn

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Roland
Drive
1996 PFL VR-4 Galant
you guys are awesome I had a feeling this has been covered before but all the dead ends Ive run into trying to find info started to piss me off lol, So far I have found the topgun leads MAX30O's, NGK iridium spark plugs, Thanks for the parts no. for the oil filter and with the ICE leads is there a part no. for that to? checked out meek but found a cheaper deal on a better kit from a mitsi supplier

Top Bottom