Test N Tune - Wed 27 May

Scubasteve

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
96 Mitsubishi Galant VR4 Manual
Only had the car for a few weeks now and want to get a feel for where she is at befor i start modifying. I won't set any dates yet but wanna know if anyone else is planning on going out in the near future.
Cheers James.

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
I'm keen, I'd definitely recommend a Wednesday night.

I'm available most Wednesdays so let me know when you want to head out. How's the 27th for you?

cheers

Lee

coops

Crunching Gears
First Name
Chris Cooper
Drive
Legnum vr4
hmm why do i have to work at 4am thurday... neways where are we going to do this?? we got a location as yet?

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Yeah, test N tune's are out at Willowbank. All you need is $40, a helmet and long pants and sleeves.

cheers

Lee

Mortz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Luke M
Drive
1997 Legnum VR4
Count me in. As long as there is some notice and I can get a day off work i'd be definitely up for it.

coops

Crunching Gears
First Name
Chris Cooper
Drive
Legnum vr4
hmmm.... its tempting.... my car is going to be limping home tho i can see it happening now.... that or being towed.... i am 50/50 tho... when do you normally get home to the gold coast, that will be the decision maker

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
The last run is normally 9/9:30, if you get there at 6, you can do a few runs and head off by 7:30 if you want - home in bed by 8:45 :)

Scubasteve

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Yeah i'll be there, i'll try n get a few mates to come as well, Dihatsu Copen, Lj's, mazda 626 and other randoms. So save ppl scrolling It's.....
6.00pm @ Willowbank Raceway on Wednesday the 27th of May.
Long Sleeves, Pants and Helmet all a must, $40 Entry for car driver and 1 Passanger Excuses such as i have no money, my cars dirty, i have work in the morning, or i don't want to break my car will not be tolerated :). Take your skirts off put some pants on and lets do this.

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
1/19 2002 FL Legnum Type 'S' Manual in Black with Suede Recaro's!
Excuses such as i have no money, my cars dirty, i have work in the morning, or i don't want to break my car will be tolerated :). Take your skirts off put some pants on and lets do this.

Motivational speaker by trade James?

Scubasteve

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
lmao, nah pretty much the total opposite, just reading all the excusess on prev threads and thought a lil peer pressure wouldn't go astray.

G

Unregistered
hey lee.
myself and my brother in his Rcolt will come. if u dont mind. will we meet prior to the drive out :)

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
hey lee.
myself and my brother in his Rcolt will come. if u dont mind. will we meet prior to the drive out :)

Of course, all are welcome! Looks like this will be the biggest organised turnout so far, normally it's just me!

I'm not sure if I'll be able to meet up or not before, depends on whether I'm working in the city or not.

We can try and organise a spot closer to Wed once everyone has a better idea of where they're coming from :)

cheers

Lee

G

Unregistered
oi!!

not fair! play nice.
i ended up coming so leave me alone! =P

BUT

i won't coming to this one cause i'll be in Melbourne.... a defs no no.
could do the following wednesday? depends if you guys wanna watch me own or go without me so you feel like you drive tough rides!!! =P *jokes*

=]

Top Bottom